View from your house/apt window or porch

K

kuifje75

Why not post pictures that shows the view from your window or porch?
(My request: Please upload your pictures to YOUR websites and link them from there. Wouldn't want to use bandwidth by attaching pictures. Thanks)

Southwest to Downtown SLC
sovue.jpg

South towards Draper
svue.jpg

East towards Wasatch Mountains
evue.jpg

Oh KootchieBootchie, I simply can't wait to see the view for myself when I visit you in Utah on October!!! :applause:

This is my sweetums, Mitsy. She loves to sit and watch the birds fly from one ledge to another. When I type on the PC, she just sits and I watch her. She's my sweetums and I love the sweet gal!

Attachments

• PattyMitsy.jpg
    PattyMitsy.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 61
My parent's house. My father's BMW M3 Black, my mom's Benz.

Attachments

• sis.jpg
    sis.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 51
Socrates said:
Oh KootchieBootchie, I simply can't wait to see the view for myself when I visit you in Utah on October!!! :applause:

This is my sweetums, Mitsy. She loves to sit and watch the birds fly from one ledge to another. When I type on the PC, she just sits and I watch her. She's my sweetums and I love the sweet gal!
OH good!! you gonna go to Utah in October? ohh you will love Utah and Salt Lake City! it is boootiful city and state! Ive been there a dozen times all my life, you see i have relatives living there and some in Provo, Utah..so enjoy and take lots of pics while u there with Kootchie!....

my window bedroom, i can see the lake near by me... i live apt... there lake and many ducks and duck babies.. :wiggle:

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 39
Wow! Nice View Everyone.. I Wouldn't take a picture of either my front Yard of Back Yard.. Cuz I live on the Main Traffic Street which isn't a Pretty Sight..and My Back Yard View's Is the Sight of a DayCare Building...Interesting huh? :giggle:

Cheri said:
Wow! Nice View Everyone.. I Wouldn't take a picture of either my front Yard of Back Yard.. Cuz I live on the Main Traffic Street which isn't a Pretty Sight..and My Back Yard View's Is the Sight of a DayCare Building...Interesting huh? :giggle:
awww can u steal mine??? :giggle:

Back