Video(s) from the Historic Blizzard of 2010 v.shel90

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hanging out with deaf friends during the 2010 Blizzard. :cold:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymgdbj5UCR8]YouTube - Deaf Blizzard 2010[/ame]

Note: Sorry quality is not great and there's no caption.

If you've got a video from the blizzard of 2010, share it with us!

lol Alex - I told you to get all-season tires. My parents' car is doing exactly same thing as you. Can't even get anywhere with just 1" of snow. pathetic! and tell Dennis that he shouldn't be using shovel to remove those snow. He's scratching his own car!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

hehe, I rememember getting stuck like that one winter where my tires kept spinning and spinning and I could not move. Actually it happened to my mom alot in the mountains.

BMW + RWD + M WHEELS = FAIL LOLz

Yea, we told Dennis the same thing, but he was like "fuck it." Ha!

BMW + RWD + M WHEELS = FAIL LOLz

Yea, we told Dennis the same thing, but he was like "fuck it." Ha!

I can't remember that other guy's name... I haven't seen him in a long time!! wtf he's doing in NJ!!! lol he's a long way back from his home.

I can't remember that other guy's name... I haven't seen him in a long time!! wtf he's doing in NJ!!! lol he's a long way back from his home.
That's Alex P, the birthday boy. We're going to go out and partaayyy soon. :D

That's Alex P, the birthday boy. We're going to go out and partaayyy soon. :D

oooh so that's him that you were talking about for tonight. damn I'm still fubar from laser treatment. :mad2:

LOL! Alex, Get new SUV which includes AWD traction. I have my Honda CR-V. Easy to be snow traction.

More snow than we get in Michigan 9"

That Dennis who shovel his car must be crazy. In summer he be see tons scratched paint on car.

RWD car should be banned from winter. Total our 02 Mustang last month.

How come you don't use that white truck it look to be Toyota to me.

You can get more traction by low tires from like 30-35 psi to 20 psi but make sure tire isn't flat.

My daily vehicle is F250 4wd with snowplow.

lol Alex - I told you to get all-season tires. My parents' car is doing exactly same thing as you. Can't even get anywhere with just 1" of snow. pathetic! and tell Dennis that he shouldn't be using shovel to remove those snow. He's scratching his own car!!!!! LOL!!!!!!

All-season tires aren't good enough. I have to switch my all-season tires to winter tires every winter to get better results. Winter tires are always better to use instead of all-season tires for safety reasons during the winter.

Safety comes first.

All-season tires aren't good enough. I have to switch my all-season tires to winter tires every winter to get better results. Winter tires are always better to use instead of all-season tires for safety reasons during the winter.

Safety comes first.

no need especially from where we live. We do not get much snow anyway.

I wish. I do have snow on the ground but not that much as yours. sorry. I heard my siblings got burden into the snow in LI. hehe

Awesome and fun video! :thumb: Alexie, Sadly! My monster truck had no trouble drive out of my garage with snow outside! :giggle: Just kidding ;)

Cool video, LOL at the guy who used shovel to remove the snow off his car (that something I wouldn't use to remove the snow off).

I do remember host father was driving in the snow and he was signing to me... next thing the car at the front stopped to turn right and host father braked the truck and the truck slided on the road, so it was a near miss to the car that stopped.

I am glad I am in southern Arizona, eating a tanglo (type of orange) straight from the tree in the backyard. Brrrrr! I had enough of Michigan weather to last me a lifetime.

lol well we got snow down in texas as well. it has been like 10 to 20 years since I have seen that much snow down here. Lot of tree branches broke off in fact I did got hit by little branches hanging down from tree on way to work around 11 30 pm last night. My work has black out and no heat at all brrrr.......lucky only work 3 hrs.

Back