Video of TheWriteAlex and I socializing..lol

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Login | Facebook

The first guy in the video is my brother and the girl in the white tank top sitting down by him is his girlfriend.

TheWriteAlex and I were chatting..I am in the maroon tank top and he is in the gray Tshirt. He was chatting with one of my dear friends (guy in the white shirt).

TheWriteAlex and Bellasorria came to my friend's bbq party. That girl who was sitting down (purple tube top) and the other one with the black shirt and blonde hair and I have a loooonnnnggg history. The bbq party was held for them before they returned to California.

I met my hubby through them. :)

Let me know if it works or not.

where is belle in the video?

TheWriteAlex and I

Just chatting away

Attachments

• 39677_454811795066_643795066_6641117_5379716_n.jpg
    39677_454811795066_643795066_6641117_5379716_n.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 39
055-4.jpg

BellaSorria on the far right and TheWriteAlex

They were chatting with one of my good friends (in the red dress)

052-2.jpg

No, it says its been removed or isnt visible due to privacy settings.

That looks like it was so much fun. The yard is as large as a park. Everyone smiling!

That looks like it was so much fun. The yard is as large as a park. Everyone smiling!

Were you able to view the video? Ncff07 couldnt view it..

Awesome. It's always nice to see ADers picture together. I like the picture of alex talking to shel. So were alex signing in work? hard? or make? lol! hope you guys remember what you were talking. hehe

I was able to see it with no problem. It's possible that you need to be listed as a friend of Shel's on FB before you can view it.

Great video. Looked like you guys were having a good time.

Awesome. It's always nice to see ADers picture together. I like the picture of alex talking to shel. So were alex signing in work? hard? or make? lol! hope you guys remember what you were talking. hehe

Alex's ASL skills improved so much since March! Wow!

I was able to see it with no problem. It's possible that you need to be listed as a friend of Shel's on FB before you can view it.

Great video. Looked like you guys were having a good time.

Oh really...darn it! How do I share it here on AD for everyone to see it?

upload it on youtube?

nice pictures of you both!

My friend posted on his FB page and tagged me..I am still trying to figure out how to get it posted here. I will ask him to email it to me so I can download it on my cpu.

Lol! Just saw that you put this up, Shel. Great, more exposure of me on the net, so now all the people I offend for being a hothead will recognize me. :eek:

It was a wonderful gathering. Was really nice to meet Shel's friends and sign away. Laura (I think that was her name), is the one who introduced Mac and Shel. Lol, I said it's all her fault for creating that crazy couple! ;)

I was able to keep up most of the time, but when it started getting dark I got tired and couldn't follow along.

Shel, I hope the next time I see you you'll see an even bigger improvement! Thanks again for inviting us. Belle and I both had a great time!

Back