Video of coyote behind house

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
First of all this is sort of a dry run to see if my you tube vids will work in here and two I thought this was interesting enough to share. You dont see coyotes out in broad day light often. After we saw the coyote, we kept my DD inside as coyotes have been known to stalk small children as prey. Even they are no bigger than a Lab or sometimes smaller they can be vicious little buggers. They should be treated with the same respect and caution as wolves, enough lecturing, enjoy the video! :afro:

[yt]w5Kqaz3_1Wc[/yt]

VIDEO is working great. It is your home?. I have been see them many times in our backyard. I love watch animals roam around in the backyard.

yes, it is my backyard. Often during the day I will see a roadrunner (a large bird) running around the backyard looking for bugs and worms to eat. It is pretty neat. :) Thanks for looking.

Amazing video. Sadly, my ex wife told me that her dog that I know that dog while married. we ripped apart by coyotes and noticed digging underground. Where she lives now has coyotes and foxes.

Back