Video Compress?

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
Hey
Anybody knew about video compress ?
due policy must have 100mb.
I have 242 mb.. Need compress video.
Anyone know 'bout this one?

I've been download 3rd times but isn't luck enough..
*sigh*
mostly my files are avi requires need that for compress video..
Anyone help?

I've been try upload google, youtube, and others.. still failed due too large mb.. (sigh) making me fusterate hell lotsa!

Hey
Anybody knew about video compress ?
due policy must have 100mb.
I have 242 mb.. Need compress video.
Anyone know 'bout this one?

I've been download 3rd times but isn't luck enough..
*sigh*
mostly my files are avi requires need that for compress video..
Anyone help?

I've been try upload google, youtube, and others.. still failed due too large mb.. (sigh) making me fusterate hell lotsa!

Unfortunately, you will have to edit more with the video to downsize to 100MB. :(

EDIT: OR -- Cut the video in half and import in two VLOGS to save time.

Maybe you could find Advanced JPEG Compressor? I can not get the link here, as it is blocked at work, unfortunately.

Maybe you could find Advanced JPEG Compressor? I can not get the link here, as it is blocked at work, unfortunately.

Not work.
Just coming from my digital camera and recording video this morning..

I'm trying to compress mb but not working.. due avi..
so I searched the compress software and to find capable video and addy nice effects text and etc.. much more.. so I would be easier one focus than different 2 or more software.. don't want that way.
reason youtube, google, revver and others aren't accept more than 100mb
that major problem.
Needs compress video max 100mb would be okay

Not work.
Just coming from my digital camera and recording video this morning..

I'm trying to compress mb but not working.. due avi..
so I searched the compress software and to find capable video and addy nice effects text and etc.. much more.. so I would be easier one focus than different 2 or more software.. don't want that way.
reason youtube, google, revver and others aren't accept more than 100mb
that major problem.
Needs compress video max 100mb would be okay

It seems that it is quite difficult for you to search some thing that can compress, but I believe it won't compress that much as for 242, the features with in the video like the text, and other special effects adds up the MB's so there is another ways to make it short is to split it in two videos. But I'm sure the other members have better suggestions.

EDIT: How about this -- AVI Compressor - Compress AVI Video

I thought that if you want to compress your video files, you have to re-encode them? Thats how I "compress" my movies.

I am afraid so that 242 mb is too low to fix compress video... It should be from 512 to 1,000 or more mb, not under 500 mb.

It's hardly to see movement in video with low mb.

I can't say that 250mb is too low, because it depends on various things such as length of movie, resolution, type of audio, and number of audio channels used, etc. For example, a 700mb file that contains a 2 hour movie using resolution of 620x320 (screen size) can still be very good quality with 2 channel stereo mp3 audio.

YouTube uses smaller resolution, roughly ~320x240. So, if you were to re-encode the same movie file as mentioned above, you can probably get as good quality if the movie was compressed to 350mb - providing you do not view the movie in full-screen, because the difference in quality will very noticable due to stretching of pixels.

*hmmmmm*
wait and see I'll find out the computer store and to get software included package for effects, cut flimstrip and etc... includes compress.. that what I'm looking for..

Hopefully will come smooth one day!

Back