VIDEO [CC - English, Spanish]: Around The World - First Bosnian Sailing Expedition

Nebojsa

Reaction score
Hello to all,
My name is Nebojsa Stanojevic, "originally" from ex-Yugoslavia, now Bosnia, moved to Cape Town '92 when war started in my country, and now "no fixed address", I live on a boat, S/Y Cybele, Endurance 35, currently in Puntarenas, Costa Rica.
From May 2005 till June 2006 I sailed from Croatia to Thailand, "eastwards", on Dufour 29 (yes 29ft, 50 liter diesel, 70 liter water tank. From Sawakin (Sudan) to Salala (Oman) I was part of first Vasco da Gama rally ( Vasco da Gama Yacht Rally) to pass through "Pirate Zone" in a group. It was great experience, but also dramatic one. One French boat (part of Vasco da Gama rally), S/Y IRIS, burned and sink in Eritrea, three other boats (part of Vasco da Gama rally) hit reef, but fortunately, because we were part of group, no lives were lost. I also filmed all the trip and made 24 half hour episodes for Bosnian TV.
The reason why I am writing here is that I would like to use Close Captions for deaf and hearing impaired people in my country, but as I don't have any experience with CC and in our country I could not find anybody to give me suggestions about it, as we never had programs with CC (only presenter in a small corner using sign language), I would like to ask all of you for any input and suggestions regarding CC.
I made one episode in English with English CC for you to see and to give me some guidelines how it SHOULD be, as I know it is not "correct" CC ( I hope you will also enjoy just watching it). I am aware that there is a lot of text, but I use lot of voice over...
Any help will be appreciate.

Best regards
Nebojsa Stanojevic
www.putokosvijeta.com [ putokosvijeta = aroundtheworld ]

google video link:
Around The World - First Bosnian Sailing Expedition / PROMO reel

:ty:

Last edited:
Update...

Hi,
for some reason my video was not working last 48 h, but now it works again. I don't know why. Sorry for inconvenience .

Any comment is welcome
Neb

Back