[vid] Irene in ASL

sculleywr

Reaction score
[yt]oy9lnpxqTBM[/yt]

This is "Irene," a song by Tobymac, signed by three of the girls (1 Deaf, 2 hearing) from Tennessee Temple University. Comments are appreciated, as well as advice (for me) on how to sign songs that go fast like this. I still can't keep up with this song.

Is this forum 90% Christian or something? Not that I have a problem with it. ;)

I am not Christian..I am a weak Catholic meaning I was baptized but dont practice it.

I don't think so. I think that it maybe 50%. Just check out the religion section of the debate category. There is really quite a mix. However, I have to say that this forum is the most balanced forum I have ever seen. On Volconvo, I often find myself as the only person on a thread arguing for Christianity.

i think that is awesome..

still hard to tell who's deaf.. amazing. but had a feeling its a black shirt girl

i think that is awesome..

still hard to tell who's deaf.. amazing. but had a feeling its a black shirt girl

Actually, it was the one who started and ended it in the middle. The one in black is Jen (first year terp student), and the other is Camille (3rd or fourth year terp student). Erica is the Deaf girl. We are holding another Open Mic Nite soon. I will try to get the white screen in the background removed because in one of the songs, one singer was wearing a white shirt. A black screen should improve the understandability of the songs for things like this.
This song was also performed at Cafe TTU, and people wanted an Encore. Problem was, the girls did not have anything they were prepared to encore with.:cool:

Back