[VID] Deaf Girls are Easy - Needs Captioning

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Can a hearing member caption this video on here, at least a some of the stuff said? Thanks.

[yt]4Wljt66qVBw[/yt]

Reminds me of Kevbo's famous quote "Deaf Girls Never Say No." :o

before this video happened

"Eddie Dates A Deaf Girl"
[yt]0rkJApLMRUE[/yt]

[yt]eI_xEO10Sq8[/yt] same girl so not deaf eh..

It's all staged.. .

Can a hearing member caption this video on here, at least a some of the stuff said? Thanks.

[yt]4Wljt66qVBw[/yt]

Reminds me of Kevbo's famous quote "Deaf Girls Never Say No." :o

Every new line contributes to the next person saying. For example, the first line is the man's sayings and the second line is the woman's sayings. The space "---" is the "flash screen".

3:06 Eddie here busting another myth. It was hard for a while thinking what could I prove to the world? What can I show them? And there's this myth that people that are deaf that they have a heightened sense. Like if you are missing one sense...
2:40 Hey... *Giggles*
2:41 Haha, yeah... Like all your other senses get much better. I didn't believe that when you lose your hearing, you get better at touching and tasting and basically the whole experience was an A+. You were really awesome!
2:16 Really, I did?
2:17 Yeah, it was great! The way her mouth works! It seems like two tongues. It was unbelievable. Her hand, the way she used her hands, like usually I don't like the way girls do that, since I feel I could do a better job. I know what's going on...
1:58 Hey guys, it's this finger.
1:53 Yeah, yeah, it was a little...
1:52 You were not supposed to tell them that!
1:47 No, it's fine! Yeah. Basically, she's a freak. And I didn't really expect it. She seemed so innocent and cute and adorable. No, it's a complete freak fest. It's awesome because she doesn't know how loud she's screaming. She doesn't know that she's waking up the neighbors.

--

1:29 It's like... NAAAAAAAH EHHHHHH EHHHHHH! It was amazing. It was like uhh... six flags.
1:19 What were you just doing?
1:17 What?
1:16 What were you just doing?
1:14 Nothing, I was just telling how you yell.
1:12 Okay.

---

1:10 I was thinking that maybe that, umm, one day, if we have a kid...
1:05 Shit... whoa... whoa... kill me one on this... cut this...
1:02 And if it's deaf? Would that be okay?
:58 What, You think that would happen?
:57 Sometimes, I don't know.
:56 So usually, if you're deaf, the kid turn out deaf? Or blind?
:48 ...I don't want a blind kid!!!

---

:44 Another great thing besides the heightened sense, is that she can't hear. So, she pulled a big ass fart last night. And right in the middle, she had no clue, maybe she smelled it, but she didn't hear it so it wasn't that embarrassing.

---

:28 Last night, when we were doing it, I farted so loud. I know that my mom will tell me, "THAT WAS A LOUD FART!" when it was loud.
:18 Honey, honey, you talk... kind of loud and I... but that's okay, I farted too.
:08 Haha, I didn't want to tell him that I farted. *Giggles*
:03 It was just normal.
:02 And it didn't come from my butt! *Giggles*
*Man makes shocking face for a split second...*

Pretty fucking funny.

[yt]eI_xEO10Sq8[/yt] same girl so not deaf eh..

It's all staged.. .

The third vid captioned, a pair of square brackets for words that are implied but not said:

Eddie: what?
Cliff: hey, um, how's everything in the boneyard between you and Brooke
Eddie: I don't want to explain this to you...anymore.

--Flashback--

Cliff: Hi.
Brooke: nice to meet you
Cliff: nice to meet you [my name is] Cliff
Brooke (off screen): mmm, nice to meet you.
Eddie (off screen): yeah, she got it, she's not stupid.
Cliff: What do you mean?
Eddie: You don't need to yell.
CLiff (yelling): What?

--Flashback 2--

Cliff: It's kind of like a bass and an up...
Girl: Cliff. You don't have to yell.
Cliff: Oh, I'm just trying to be courteous

--Back to present--

Eddie: She can't hear, so you don't have to whisper, just like when you're talking to her, you don't have to yell, it's very simple.
Cliff: Look, I'm just trying to be considerate...
Eddie: *sigh* Yeah, I understand. You're still whispering. I'm not gonna talk...
Cliff: You sure? She can feel the vibrations. Like...
Eddie: She's not a dinosaur.
Cliff: She might have heightened sense.
Eddie: *sigh* Whatever, just keep on whispering, I'm not gonna battle with you Cliff, this is just...I'm not gonna win.
Cliff: Have you been taking frequent trips to (unclear)?
Eddie: Yeah, we've gone to the boneyard, it's ab...Dude, it's so amazing. Like, she just knows what she's doing. like.
Cliff: Good agility?
Eddie: The thing is, She's just kind of, she's deaf, and it's hard to get a conversationstarted sometimes, and...I don't know, it's just kind of boring. Look, the sex is great, but, everything else is kind of boring.
Brooke (Deaf voice gone now, now to hearing voice.): I'm boring???
*Everyone cued to look at her with wide eyes.
Brooke (cont.): What the hell is wrong with you? How am I boring? I do whatever you want. You're like 'Hey let's play video games and I sit and watch you play video games. What is your problem?
Eddie (unimpressed): You're not deaf are you?
Brooke: No, I'm not deaf.
Cliff: That's great, no way.
Eddie: Now Cliff doesn't have to walk on eggshells. You're not deaf?
Brooke: Yeah, yeah...
Eddie (Brooke in the back ground going "um..um") You've been lying to me, thanks a lot
Cliff: Dude, this is like...a miracle man.
Brooke (Simultaneously with Cliff): You just said I'm boring
Cliff: This whole time...
Brooke (yelling for all she's worth): Oh my god! Cliff, I've wanted to do this for so long. SHUT UP!
Eddie: So this whole time it was a big lie? You were just lying to me?
Brooke: I work in a library, it's really hard to meet people. The only people I meet are 80 or 8! Your brother, he's been emailing me, he said I can...
Eddie: What?!? (unclear)'s been emailing you?
Brooke: go and hang out with him
Cliff: there's good things over there.
Eddie: Shut up man! Jesus Christ, can you just get off the couch? I'm talking to my girlfriend.
Cliff: It's very avid there, it's the only place in the state...
Eddie: I don't even know what "That" is. You are probably the only person...
Brooke: I think, I think I'm just gonna go.

--A little later--

Eddie: See you later
Brooke: it was fun
Eddie: Yeah, now, bye.
Brooke: pound?
Eddie: Pound yeah, great. Yeah...and you know what, you know what? I thought you were really cool, but you aren't. And you know why? You know how I know that? Cause I'm Mister Cool.
Brooke: You're right, you're really cool.
Eddie: Yeah.
Brooke: You're really cool.
Eddie: Mr cool, right here, signing off.
Brooke: Ok,
Eddie: Yep, right here, see you later.
Cliff: Bye, it was good meeting you.

End notes: If someone could time stamp this please.

Meh, does it have any relation to (as in paraody of) "Earth girls are easy" A really old movie that Jim carey starred in, eh back in the 80 or 90s.

edit- oh wow after reading some of the stuff it seems terribly sterotypical and clique-ish...

Meh, does it have any relation to (as in paraody of) "Earth girls are easy" A really old movie that Jim carey starred in, eh back in the 80 or 90s.

edit- oh wow after reading some of the stuff it seems terribly sterotypical and clique-ish...
Well, I've heard the stereotype used against hearing girls.

There's one deaf guy I know who is dating a hearing gal. She doesn't care much for Deaf Culture and he is hard-of-hearing. He also has sex with a bunch of deaf gals cuz he knows she won't find out about it. He's always bragging to his deaf friends how he has a hearing girlfriend, while he gets to fuck a bunch of deaf girls without her knowing.

:laugh2:

Thanks Yiffzer and sculleywr for captioning those videos!!

:laugh2:

Thanks Yiffzer and sculleywr for captioning those videos!!

I will try to get the second one captioned tomorrow. That was my first caption, so I hope I did it right. If any of you hearing people can make corrections on it, please do.

Back