VID: Alldeaf college

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
This may be crap but I tried my best, I only got home from work, but I mentioned in the end that I will make a better one but please give me some suggestions on what I should mention in vlog, thanks.

[yt]1mOVWizbK4g[/yt]​

Transcription:

"Hi everyone, this vlog is not for deafvideo.tv ignore please I discuss about alldeaf members, some of you want me to discuss about 'Alldeaf college', it was just an idea.

Alldeaf is a forum for everyone actually, hearing, deaf, HOH but it doesn't matter who (whoever interested in the deaf community, by all means) Example from myself, I am a member of alldeaf.com for two long years, for a long time, yes. I have made many friends, social with each other within the forum, some of the members like to discuss with me, learn different things from the forum, make various topics, new debates, new polls etc, throw ideas in and suggestions as well. Many people from USA, really not focused on the USA, but from Australia, Europe, england and other various countries.

Like myself, I am from Australia and some of you are from USA and other areas where they come to AD college to social within discussions, chat and other etc.

The 'alldeaf college' that's what means all members in alldeaf.com discuss, social around, and make friends. throw ideas within a topic - whatever, it can be anything, or just to roam along and read and chat whatever they desire.

I think I need to make discussion in this vlog about 'alldeaf.com' but I promise I can make a second vlog (better) about this. So I hope I could discuss more better or not. OK, adios"

never thought of that.. AllDeaf College.. why not- All Deaf University? there are some professors are part of this alldeaf, yes?

Professors? How 'bout Alex, Chase, DeafBajaGal, Gemma, Jillio, Shel90, Calvin, Reba, Tousi, etc, etc? :)

it is said it all, thanks Brian.

if i want to pick professor, im gonna to registration to be under Chase.

Jake, Great! You have good idea of Alldeaf college vlog. I dislike Deafvideo.tv. Should make to add alldeafcollege.tv, alldeafchat.tv or alldeafmember.tv on alldeaf forum or other forum??

I loved that video. It was a little harder for me to understand because you did not say every word too. Before you pointed out to me that you thought I was speechreading and that was why I understood so well.

I think still on topic, this September I am going to a night school course of ASL.My husband is going with me as I don't do well with strangers.

Wish me luck to expand my life a little beyond my own home.

Any sign videos you do would be great, fun, and helpful to more than just me I know.

Thank you, Jake.

HEY NICE IDEA! lovely lovely just lovely :):P I'll await the second video :)

Back