ur state, city e.t.c.

F

FreeWoman77

i m bored..

just post pic of ur shirt or sweater or hat of ur state, city, fan e.t.c. where u have been :thumb:

here mine

Attachments

• Picture 11.jpg
    Picture 11.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 34
Leavenworth, Washington is a nice city, I hear. It has lots of German articectiture to it.

I have a few, but I don't have it on and I'll do that later...remind me sometime. :D

FreeWoman77 said:
i m bored..

just post pic of ur shirt or sweater or hat of ur state, city, fan e.t.c. where u have been :thumb:

here mine

lol.. i m bored too... *yawn* sorry off topic... i will try to get some pixes of my stuffs with lot of holes for this AD. ;)

Yep! I've been there in 1989 I think! LONG time ago! SO nice city and so neat to see all kind of stores etc.

sequoias said:
Leavenworth, Washington is a nice city, I hear. It has lots of German articectiture to it.

I have a few, but I don't have it on and I'll do that later...remind me sometime. :D

sequoias said:

right, german city, and also clothes they re wearing, next octoberfest maybe u should visit there, also christmas time beautiful many light shows

here another :lol:

Attachments

• Picture 15.jpg
    Picture 15.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 5
used to live there, good private college, Gonzaga

Attachments

• Picture 17.jpg
    Picture 17.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 2
last year visited in LA, Cali.

Attachments

• Picture 18.jpg
    Picture 18.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 17
I'm bored too..

Nothing around here..
ahh.. T-shirt... where I went to...
Hmmmmm have not buy it . LOL
Shame me!

I am planning to buy a new "SDSU" sweatshirt to represent my university (I got one in my freshman year and it is WORN out)
somewhat like this design:
69509VASL.jpg

So that is my San Diego shirt... I will die if I wear: "I LOVE SAN DIEGO!" because it is SO obviously for a tourist!

I have this in olive green color (there is no good picture of me in that sweatshirt because I blocked the logo or whatever)
sweat%20large.jpg

This is from Mammoth Lakes in California. THE BEST SNOW in CALIFORNIA that I have been to!

====

Hmm... I have several teeshirts from Helsinki, Finland with reindeers... and Jazzfest from Pori, Finland... all in different shades of blue (their FAVORITE color)
One from NYC... not the "I heart NY" one! Hard Rock Cafe teeshirt from Boston. I don't really go out and buy apparel in every city I have been-- I buy postcards instead. :) CHEAP!

I almost bought a Russian teeshirt in Estonia but I forgot to get it after the sightsee of the city so I ran out of time to buy and hurry back to my boat back to Finland. DAMMIT!
I think it will be COOL to have a Russian tee shirt even tho I won't understand the texts! :) Because not many people travel to Russia, you know? "Yeah I have been to Russia... and no I am not a Russian." It is sort of that faraway place that is exotic, in my opinion.

I have the I heart NYC t-shirt. I got it in black with red sparkly heart and white font. Cool, huh?

Overall, I don't buy t-shirt from every city I've been to as I have way too many t-shirts.

yaleS1220.jpg

I visited there many times...and my old friend took me to their shop and I got sweater. It was too small and worn out. (tossed in trash I think :( )

My old hometown
nevada_wolfpack.gif

University of Reno in Reno, Nevada

University-of-Southampton.jpg

I went to soccer and football games at University of Southampton (about 20 min from my old school)

I am not sure what else...I got too many but I can't remember...

Back