Universal Design in Schools?

Tanson

Reaction score
I have manage to travel to a few schools and realizing the disturbing fact that our schools are not accommodating the disablility(deaf/HoH) students. Weather lack of funding or that school board is not placing a high prority on these barriers that students are facing today. They are building new schools with looking at the disability students possibly attenting that school. This is not just elementry or high school even colleges and universities are not up to par with accommodating the disabled. Enough is Enough all disabilities need to be HEARD!!!

I have manage to travel to a few schools and realizing the disturbing fact that our schools are not accommodating the disablility(deaf/HoH) students. Weather lack of funding or that school board is not placing a high prority on these barriers that students are facing today. They are building new schools with looking at the disability students possibly attenting that school. This is not just elementry or high school even colleges and universities are not up to par with accommodating the disabled. Enough is Enough all disabilities need to be HEARD!!!

Help me understand. What should they be doing to build the school better?

Well.... I know.. :/

not fair because something you should be complaint I Hope be wish be advise

Back