Unbelieveable Shockin' (Watch The Video)

PePe LePew

Reaction score
Click on this link:

http://www.youtube.com/v/uWow42TCwzg

You will cry, I cryed!!!

The Judge is the stupidist Judge for sendin' that poor little girl back to her mother while her 2nd husband killed that precious little girl, this makes me very angry.

The Judge should be fired and sue!

The system everywhere failed to pay the close attention to the abuse of a child, the Judge knew about it but sent her back home to her mother...Unbelieveably shockin'!!!

That lil' girl remind of my niece. Anyone hurt my niece. I won't do it in the nice way.

Glad that mother and stepfather are in jail. Feel bad for the father.

Here it is: (for those who are unable to have the link function)

[yt]v/uWow42TCwzg[/yt]

Incredibly, vibrant and very beautiful little girl, such a terrible tragedy. Indeed, a very sad video to view--one cute moment in the video is when she had her elbows propped on her dad's knee and looking up to him.

R.I.P.

~RR

:ty: Roadrunner...

It´s very very very sad to view those video... Why...why...why :tears:

I don´t understand the judge anymore... :(

I hope they will make the judge responsible for agree to have a precious little Angel back to her mother & step-dad.

I feel bad for a little girl and her Daddy... :tears:

yes, my feeling too. It is very very very sad about Kelsey´s story. I can NEVER believe that step-dad kicked her stomach, really really really step-dad is crackbrained.
I saw cute Kelsey´s eyes.. It make me hurt....I can´t believe that. :tears:

That was so awful about her stepdad done to her. Why cannot her mom protect her and should not marry him? Sigh

After watch this video, it broke my heart. :( I don't get some people who would want to hurt their children. I don't think her mom and stepdad's sentences are good enough... Both should get death sentences instead. This innocent girl didn't deserve to live that way. Too bad her father had to serve the country at that time when she got abused. If he doesn't have to go serve the country, he would save this girl for sure. :( I wonder if he knew about it before she dies?

:( I would never let anyone hurt my boys like that. :( RIP to that sweet angel and let God bless her father.

oh my godness.. this is terrible.. it breaks my heart i can't believe a mother abuse the kid and the step father abuse the kid.

the judge made this descision because the abuse is unknown.. god.. this is full of BS.. the mother sure let it happen.. and i believe grandmother too as well...

Child abusers get it when they goto prison. They get either murdered or beaten the crap out of once a week.

Its taboo in prison to be a child abuser. They are the worst of the worst.

*crying breaking and ache my heart goes out for father's lil'e precious daughter..

Why heck wrong with Judge not even think twice recoglized first placed and decide send the little girl back to mother and step Dad...

Now Judge is stupid and conquests little girl died because of mother and step Dad were abused the little girl.

Birth father was very upset and miss her dearly..

I'm glad mother and step father are belong behind the bar rest of life!

oh wow! This was a very powerful video. Towards the end of the Video you can see the bruises on her face. :cry::tears:

:crying:...It seem laws are not enough to protect these innocent children who been abused. I hate it.

Oh My Gosh! :rl:

Why in the world would they allow a child who been abused in a home of her mother returned back to her? Now that little girl's life is taken away because of their stupidest. I'm so angry that they did not saved this little girl's life. Does the court ever practices "in the best interests of the child."? The best interest for the child is not to be returned where an abuse occurred.

It was very touchy story.. Strong sorrow story.

I'd seen it last summer, I think it was last August.

Now, it's been a bit more than two and a half years since that happened intention.

I felt so sad that the father, of the little sweet girl, will not have spend much more with his beloved daughter. :(:(

It almost got me to cry for it. =/

Back