Ugliest furkids and Cats

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
I just received thru email and seeing those pictures..
My jawbone already wide open... likely I said, Oh my god.. it's totally skinless!

Look below pictures..

Attachments

• 1uglycat.gif
    1uglycat.gif
    93.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 2uglycat.gif
    2uglycat.gif
    54.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 3uglycat.gif
    3uglycat.gif
    56.1 KB · Views: 15
part 2

Attachments

• 4uglycat.gif
    4uglycat.gif
    55.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 5uglycat.gif
    5uglycat.gif
    55.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 6uglycat.gif
    6uglycat.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 7uglycat.gif
    7uglycat.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 7
All kitties have their own kind of beauty!!! :fruit: I do prefer mine with fur though!!!

I would love to own them...

maybe soon in few years will start saving $ and buy them.. they are great pets who have allergic to cats..
one of my cousin who have allergic cats but she loves cats, so she have those cats.. Rex.. and fur-less cats.. its awesome!

they are not ugly.. they are just pets.. fur or not.. love them the same

DoofusMama said:
I would love to own them...

maybe soon in few years will start saving $ and buy them.. they are great pets who have allergic to cats..
one of my cousin who have allergic cats but she loves cats, so she have those cats.. Rex.. and fur-less cats.. its awesome!

they are not ugly.. they are just pets.. fur or not.. love them the same

*hmmmm* , You have good point!

I actually like them like that... with fur or not.... I will still love them the same and I agree with DoofusMama!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah, thanks!!

But its sad though.. Just like People misjudge on others..

same thing People misjudge on animals too.. For example.

Black squirrels or Black Cat.. they go like "OMG it bring us bad luck" and kill it..
They cant help to be black.. it runs in nation wide of breeds..

same thing with albino .. they go like "OMG its god sending message or Good luck"..

some animals are so UGLY.. there are some reason why they are UGLY..
Perfect example... those furless cats/kittnes (Rex)... have reason .. because they are from hot weather in Egypt or africa.. but.. other reason, those are great for people who are allergic to cats.

same thing with black.. they are prevent from prey in dark..

Animals have same "color races" as many different breeds just like the Humans with many different color races and nationally..

Be kind to any kind of animals and if you have animals around.. GIVE THEM HUG!!

:D

DoofusMama said:
Yeah, thanks!!

But its sad though.. Just like People misjudge on others..

same thing People misjudge on animals too.. For example.

Black squirrels or Black Cat.. they go like "OMG it bring us bad luck" and kill it..
They cant help to be black.. it runs in nation wide of breeds..

same thing with albino .. they go like "OMG its god sending message or Good luck"..

some animals are so UGLY.. there are some reason why they are UGLY..
Perfect example... those furless cats/kittnes (Rex)... have reason .. because they are from hot weather in Egypt or africa.. but.. other reason, those are great for people who are allergic to cats.

same thing with black.. they are prevent from prey in dark..

Animals have same "color races" as many different breeds just like the Humans with many different color races and nationally..

Be kind to any kind of animals and if you have animals around.. GIVE THEM HUG!!

:D

I agree with you ppl misjudged animals even human. Ever thought why animals dont misjudged human. :D

haha, they're still pretty ugly looking, but ah it'll be good for people who are allergic to cats as people have said.

also same with dogs. I hate big dogs.

I've seen that millions of times. It not bother me, that's their reason to be hairless. There are also hairless rats, too. I rather have animals with furs, I don't live in Arizona or somewhere that's too hot. :P

sequoias said:
I've seen that millions of times. It not bother me, that's their reason to be hairless. There are also hairless rats, too. I rather have animals with furs, I don't live in Arizona or somewhere that's too hot. :P

me too. Arizona is :eek:

I just rather to stay in SoCal til die.

Back