two pics..

Awauphi

Reaction score
Here is a new picture of our new dog that we got recently. Her name is Hershey. adorable isnt she? :)

pic of me and my son TJ.. :)

So cute! Great pictures

How old>>>> your dog:):):)

Can I have your dog?:giggle:

So cute!!!

Your son is cute and I can see he looks like u. :)

dog so adorable where hershey tsk tsk cant eat choccy bad for dog :lol: should call her spade or lucky since on forehead look like :)

Awww soo cute, You and TJ look so much alike not kidding! He got your looks! ;)

Hershey is almost 2 yrs old this month..

thanks for the comments.. i am relieved that yall said TJ look like me now! hehehe at his daddy.. pfft at him! lol..

yeah i agree want to change the name for the dog but cant change cuz its bad luck to change dog once she have her own name.. i dont like to jinx it.. :)

aw cute pix of your new dog and son.. yep i agree with ADers.. ginger u must be proud that he got your looks.. :thumb:

Ahh...seen this thread before and thought I had already posted...opps--anyhow, cool and good pixs! :thumb:

Soooo...everytime you call 'Hershey', does that make you hungry for a hershey chocolate candy bar??? :lol:

~RR

you both look really lovely....

that's dog is toooo cuteeee....

Yes, I'm agree that TJ look like you.... :D

AWWWWW... Cute !!! What animal does your dog look like? raccoon eyes ? i like that...

Attachments

• racc.jpg
    racc.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 2
Ahh...seen this thread before and thought I had already posted...opps--anyhow, cool and good pixs! :thumb:

Soooo...everytime you call 'Hershey', does that make you hungry for a hershey chocolate candy bar??? :lol:

~RR

hahahhaha funny... not really.. but when i have the pms.. yes it does remind me of hershey kiss.. LOL.. :P

Thank you guys for your nice comments.. I am sooo glad TJ look like me now.. na na at his father! heheh!

Back