TV News: Oralism vs ASL

GalaxyAngel

Reaction score
[yt]lsFGAyOAxTY[/yt]
Enjoy viewing my newest TV News..

What you could pick Oralism or ASL news?

I think I'll pass oralism news. ASL news is better

Hey mod.. please remove my thread.. Reason they think this video isn't importance.. only one respond here.
not worth bring my fun video to AD here anymore!.

Thank you!

I understand some of your mouth when you are saying in oralism, but I like the signs better than the oralism. You make the point why we are having problem understanding with lipreading the news anchor. Good thing is that we have close captioned on the news programs. I love to watch Breakfast Television from Toronto with close captioned with the news, weather and sports. We need to fight oralism and make us lipread without close captioned. That is not fair to all of us deafies. I am very proud of ASL, too. Good Video. I guess other ADers probably did not get to see or not ready to answer here. Just wait for their answer and they will come on and answer your point of view. :hug:

I'm sorry, GA. I missed this for a while after you posted, but I just watched it. It really is a great video. (BTW, that tongue coming out of the mouth was too funny! It looked like a :giggle:penis!)

Hey GA... That is Fanastic Job you made Vlog and yes we all proud of using ASL and not to be emarrassed to use ASL in public... Sometimes, i use both oralist and ASL but i preffered ASL PEROID!!!!!!!!!!! :giggle:

You look so cute, I love your black shirt or was it a sweater? Good video!! :)

:lol: your video made me laugh, I rather to choose ASL news over oral. btw I love your black sweater, pretty cool!

Everyone, Thank you very much for your compliments!
:ty:

Cheri and Angel: sweater jacket.. :)

Great Video! :thumb: I'll stick with ASL news! :) Oral news make me ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Hi GA...I missed this thread! I loved your video and it is so hilarous! I prefer ASL news ALLLLL the way!!!

oralism:rifle:

Back