photo072108011wg9.jpg

photo072108012pg4.jpg

photo072108013nn9.jpg

photo072108014fh9.jpg

photo072108015nu7.jpg

photo072108016si2.jpg

photo072108017ff1.jpg

What happened? Did you have a storm?

Wow ... Lucky it's not hit your kennel or house!!!

Scare!! by windy or thunder light? :)

It happened to us about a month ago! Now we feel 'naked' without any tree/shade. :( But we got a new tree though...it was from high wind that was happened about a month ago. I do have pictures of them if anyone wanna to see it.

It happened to us about a month ago! Now we feel 'naked' without any tree/shade. :( But we got a new tree though...it was from high wind that was happened about a month ago. I do have pictures of them if anyone wanna to see it.

Jeez!! Hope that new tree will growing taller fast to shadow your! :D Yep I do like to see pictures :giggle: ;)

I don't mind but if Highlander don't mind me post some pictures, then I can do that. If not I can go make different thread. :)

My father in law, bradson, my wife and I work so hard to cut and clean up in few hours. I fixed the wood fence. Everything good in one day. :)

What happened? Did you have a storm?

Very bad storm and strong windy. Over 115k people lost the power since Monday. Lucky my house lost power for only 14 hours. Someone said take 3-5 days to fix power.
Wow ... Lucky it's not hit your kennel or house!!!

Scare!! by windy or thunder light? :)

Both.

Sure

In my theory, I think the Highlander has fought and defeated the foe. Then all of a sudden he held his mighty sword up toward the sky and caused the lightning to striked the tree and himself.

In addition to the lightning, the wind pushed part of the tree down. Therefore, he has to clean up the mess. lolz :lol:

bildeso2.jpg

This is behind our house...RIP our beautiful Oak tree! :wave: It hit only on the gutter..Thank goodness! We only can is replace the gutter. :)

bilde1cq9.jpg

This is only 2 blocks from my house...that's where we go out to the HWY all the time. No internet for like 12-13 hours. But power was still on, Thank God!

bilde3sl8.jpg

This is across street from our house.

bilde4go5.jpg

It is on corner on busy street and access to the street to get my house. (name of streets are not given out on internet. Sorry!)

bilde5an9.jpg

Last is the night of the storm.

All pictures I got from the internet...I do have my own but it is in my memory card, I don't think I did upload it. I'll look.

bildeso2.jpg

This is behind our house...RIP our beautiful Oak tree! :wave: It hit only on the gutter..Thank goodness! We only can is replace the gutter. :)

bilde1cq9.jpg

This is only 2 blocks from my house...that's where we go out to the HWY all the time. No internet for like 12-13 hours. But power was still on, Thank God!

bilde3sl8.jpg

bilde4go5.jpg

It is on corner on busy street and access to the street to get my house. (name of streets are not given out on internet. Sorry!)

bilde5an9.jpg

All pictures I got from the internet...I do have my own but it is in my memory card, I don't think I did upload it. I'll look.

I think the name of the street is already there. Look at the picture # 2. It's a Colfax.

Yea but other street that I go in to get my house I am not giving it out on internet. :)

That is about 3 blocks from here.
I think the name of the street is already there. Look at the picture # 2. It's a Colfax.

Yea but other street that I go in to get my house I am not giving it out on internet. :)

That is about 3 blocks from here.

Do you think someone could find your house if you stated that you're 2 blocks away from the picture # 2. Plus what more is a person can recognize your house that of colored green on the bottom of your house. :hmm:

bildeso2.jpg

bilde1cq9.jpg

bilde3sl8.jpg

bilde4go5.jpg

bilde5an9.jpg

Wow!! I think i saw your pictures somewhere your thread? so anyway Lucky its not damage your house!

In my theory, I think the Highlander has fought and defeated the foe. Then all of a sudden he held his mighty sword up toward the sky and caused the lightning to striked the tree and himself.

In addition to the lightning, the wind pushed part of the tree down. Therefore, he has to clean up the mess. lolz :lol:

:laugh2:

Back