Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
[yt]boj7mw1jbWk[/yt]

and

[yt]J90T0KnWQLU[/yt]

Isn't that sad? What the hell is people thinking?!? Why can't they donate the toys and children's things to goodwill or needy instead of throwing it all away? What a waste!!!

No wonder the landfills are filling up fast! :ugh3:

That's sad to see! They looked like they were in great shape. Should have been donated for others to use instead of destroying them like that.

What if parent don't want to donate the toys, baby stuff etc cuz of their child died all of sudden or died from cancer, or whatever? :dunno: And maybe they are angry? It could happen.

Yea it is sad to see them go in waste. :(

Yeah, indeed they are wasting them. They could have called up Goodwill to have them come and pick them up or some non profit organization, also. Some of them CAN be recycled rather than throwing it away.

Yea there are other children who parent cant afford to go to the store to buy it and they can go buy at the salvation army store for cheaper price.

I usually throw the damage or broken toys but the good one goes to salvation army.

Hmm... a waste.

However, there are some things to consider...

If the toys are from a child that was very sick, it would not be good to be giving diseased toys to other kids.

What if there weren't any Goodwill places nearby? I have friends who have never heard of Goodwill because they don't live near one.

What if Goodwill was no longer accepting toys due to running out of space?

What if those toys were originally intended to be placed there for others to take for free... but the garbage man happened to come across and throw it all away.

What if the house was recently abandoned... not everyone can just trespass on private property and take everything away.

I had a similar issue when I was moving out of a house last summer. Two of my roommates decided to move out early, but promised to return during the last few days of the month to help us clean up and move out. Well, they didn't bother to return. They spent the last few days partying and getting drunk while my last roommate and I spent days cleaning up the whole place. We had no time to take anything anywhere. We just threw all the furniture outside even though it wasn't trash day. Of course, a few people did stop by and take a few stuff... but the rest was just trash. No, it wasn't a waste on our terms... we just had to get rid of it and we couldn't help it.

Remember that a lot of toys were recalled due to being made in China. Maybe that's the case? :dunno:

Remember that a lot of toys were recalled due to being made in China. Maybe that's the case? :dunno:
That's another good reason.

My nephew collects all the Mattel cars from Cars movie. One thing he will never have is "Sarge"... the army Jeep. That was the one toy that was recalled due to lead paint.

I got him a car carrying case with pictures for every car in each slot. All are filled except for one... "Sarge". :(

they could have send donation such as Goodwill or pre school or any family has new child and cant afford to get new toys instead throw it away

That's bad!

Some parents are selfish that they spend their own money to buy toys for their own kids. They do not want to give them away because they hate that other people take their toys for free.

Back