TJ's Spring Picture..

What a handsome boy you got! :) He sure got big! :thumb: Curious..how old is he? And what grade is he in? Sorry I had to ask because I may forgot! LOL!

Thank you all for the comments.. :)

to answer your question, Laketahoe.. He is 7 but will be 8 in June and presently is in 2nd grade. :)

He's a handsome boy bet all the girls will be after him ha

nice pic - coming to think of it, he does look familiar, like I have seen him with someone I know here locally but I cannot put a finger on it. Do you have any relatives here in Yell County?

OMG i had no idea who you were at first!!! til i saw the thread.. I was like who the heck is freaky cat with tj's pictures....

now i know its you!

tj is sooo cute! he's growing up !

nice pic - coming to think of it, he does look familiar, like I have seen him with someone I know here locally but I cannot put a finger on it. Do you have any relatives here in Yell County?

no i dont have relatives in Yell County but yes in Perry County, Pope county, and of course conway County.. TJ live with his father and the family at M-ton.

OMG i had no idea who you were at first!!! til i saw the thread.. I was like who the heck is freaky cat with tj's pictures....

now i know its you!

tj is sooo cute! he's growing up !

lol.. yeah now u know who i am.. grins.. thanks for the comment about TJ.. yes hes growing up.. a big boy now.. not my lil boy anymore.. hes taller as my cheek now.. :( so taller tahn all of his classmates. lol..

Back