TJ's Birthday..

Nice pic of ur son's birthday. He had a good time there. He look so happy to have bike. Very cute.

Oh my! Hope u don't mind to throw my junkies there? lol j/k

Oh lovely pictures... Your son enjoy himself on his special day.

aww ur boy getting grow up fast.. wow.. what happened to ur old car? have u got in wreck?

thanks guys..

tb.. no.. i bought that car for parts .. as it was only 100 dollars so kept it here.. but my other calsis broke down so decided to sell all 3 cars for money and to clean up here to beautify the landscape .. i have no use for them and the metal price is good right now as they are needed on the market.. so get rid of my 3 cars and ALL vehicles that my bro left over the hill .. its almost finished.. YAYAYA.. now it will look back to normal- i hope.. but need to clean up the mess like glasses and junks.. lmao..

very funny, sherry.. its not my home.. its my mom.. lol.. u better ask her.. hehe.. :P

Cool pictures--birthday gifts, birthday cake, cars wishing they were beautiful classics :)lol:), cats...landscapes---thanks for sharing this with AD'ers. :thumb:

Roadrunner said:
Cool pictures--birthday gifts, birthday cake, cars wishing they were beautiful classics :)lol:), cats...landscapes---thanks for sharing this with AD'ers. :thumb:

haha the car wasnt a classic.. it is 90 oldsmobile calsis..i never drove that.. so it is not special to me.. the one u see in the pic is crushed already..

my other car oldsmobile 89 clasis..i drove for less than 6 months then head blew i hate that car.. it brought me bad luck.. i bought it on april 6th.. long story anyway.. and as for 89 grand am.. soon will be crushed .. i sure iwll miss grand am.. i drove that car for 5 yrs... :( sigh..

sorry for off topic.. lol.. hehe.. :)

anyway your welcome.. yes tj sure enjoyed his birthday. now he want more gifts.. i said NO! u just had BIRTHDAY.. why want more gifts?? play with your gifts more! ugh.. haha.. kids! grrrr.. haha..

SmileyGin said:
haha the car wasnt a classic.. it is 90 oldsmobile calsis..i never drove that.. so it is not special to me.. the one u see in the pic is crushed already..

my other car oldsmobile 89 clasis..i drove for less than 6 months then head blew i hate that car.. it brought me bad luck.. i bought it on april 6th.. long story anyway.. and as for 89 grand am.. soon will be crushed .. i sure iwll miss grand am.. i drove that car for 5 yrs... :( sigh..

...exactly--which is why I stated these junk cars would wish to be 'classics', to be noted (to take notice of) and be worth a lot. ;)

Roadrunner said:
...exactly--which is why I stated these junk cars would wish to be 'classics', to be noted (to take notice of) and be worth a lot. ;)
haha i guess u are thinking for them, hmm? too bad cant have what they want.. so they wont be classics anytime soon.. :P

SmileyGin said:
haha i guess u are thinking for them, hmm? too bad cant have what they want.. so they wont be classics anytime soon.. :P

;) Alas, they might as well become 'classic parts' once imparted off to the 'steel factory'.... :lol:

Roadrunner said:
;) Alas, they might as well become 'classic parts' once imparted off to the 'steel factory'.... :lol:

lol.. ok they r classics then.. but FORGOTTEN classics that is. :P

cool...

Happy Birthday to your son.... TJ!!!

I bet your son really happy awful lot!!!!

Aww what a lovely pictures of your son and you too...He must had a best birthday party, looks like he got plenty of gifts too heh...

SmileyGin said:
lol.. ok they r classics then.. but FORGOTTEN classics that is. :P

Point taken, I stand err...corrected. :D (like I'll 'forget' about 'em-- :lol: )

great to see these pictures i like balloons! i see tj big grin... He is 7 years old i can't believe he is! He must be very smart boy. :)

Awww cute! Happy Birthday to your son, TJ!

Back