TJ with Santa Claus..

Awauphi

Reaction score
TJwithsanta2006.jpg

I finally got the picture today.. It was taken last Saturday after we watched Christmas Parade. We had fun! so enjoy the pic.. ;)

Awwww soo cute your son that is. ;) He sure got your looks too.

thanks! yeah he look more like me this year.. but im sure he will change again and look like his father soon.. always constant changing.. grrr.. ha.. :)

Aww that's a nice pic of your son with Santa. :)

GingerBread,

Look'n much a like you... wait and see TJ will grow bigger handsome boy and might be alike yours more...
Who knows...
Lovely Christmas Santa Clause w/TJ

Aww CUTE! My son saw Santa yesterday! He was thrilled cuz he asked me to go the mall and see him. He was so good with Santa.

GingerBread,

Look'n much a like you... wait and see TJ will grow bigger handsome boy and might be alike yours more...
Who knows...
Lovely Christmas Santa Clause w/TJ

yeah TJ is 7 and is already taller and beat his classmates.. i am sure he will be taller maybe even taller than his daddy who is 6'3 ?? my dad was 6'2 1/2 so who knows.. u could be right! hehehe! Thanks.. :)
---------------------

For others- Thanks to others who replied.. :)

Laketahoe did you have ur son taken pic with santa? just wondering.. heheh..

Nice smile your little boy has! :)

i went to walmart and decided to have christmas card done so i can give to my family and close friends.. this came out beautifully.. i love this! heheh.. let me know what u think.. :)

Back