This is What I Call "RUSH HOUR"

RichardDeaf

Reaction score
Enjoy the picture and pray to never be in a situation like that.

Attachments

• campeonatonacional2.jpg
    campeonatonacional2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 35
Goodness gracious me! ... have any idea where was that, Richard?

Thats daily traffic in San Francisco, California. Its normal for us to drive that because we used to it. Aye, they killed our gas.

That kind of traffic isn't unheard in places like Los Angeles, Houston, Chicago, Washington, DC., New York City, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Seattle, Dallas and Miami-Dade!

:eek3: That must be somewhere in Paris, France.

I wouldn't wanna to drive in that kind of rush hour.

:eek3: That must be somewhere in Paris, France.

I wouldn't wanna to drive in that kind of rush hour.
I thought it was either in Stockholm (Sweden) or Amsterdam (The Netherlands.) It would be nice if the picture was coloured, so that could probably be easier to recognise.

I thought it was either in Stockholm (Sweden) or Amsterdam (The Netherlands.) It would be nice if the picture was coloured, so that could probably be easier to recognise.

Yeah it is hard to tell on black and white picture and I agree if the picture was coloured, it would be a lot easier to recognize it.

Yeah, not surprised. I see that sometimes on skyscrapercity forums. I saw a video showing lots of traffic without getting accidents, amazing! It looks like somewhere in Paris or some European country.

that's why I'm trying to get a job at DOT (Department of Transportation). I'm very fascinated with traffic-related. Commuting's my life.

Back