This Guys Is Frickin' Nuts

good grief! what a sick person.. haves sex with animal.. ugh! it happens fews years ago i have heard one boy have sex with dog end up neighborhood called cops to check what going on cuz of boy acts so odd doing on dog and cops caught the boy doing fuck on dog . he only around 13 or 14 yrs old. what a nuts!

I saw a story recently where another sicko was killed when the horse he was banging fell over on him. He was at a convention (??!) of 'animal lovers'. I tried to find the story again on Yahoo, but no luck.

On the other hand.....that's almost "normal" compared to the other stuff online.......at least an animal isn't dead (furries) or want to be eaten (vore) or posionoisn (coprophillia and urophilla) or whatever......we live in a messed up world when we have all those whacko sex fetishes.

C.C.Sinned said:
"Although sex with animals is not illegal in Washington state, Urquhart said that investigators were looking into whether the farm, located in Enumclaw, 40 miles southeast of Seattle, allowed sex with smaller animals that resulted in animal cruelty, which is a crime."

WTF?!?

:shock: What on earth would make a man doing a crazy thing like that? He has a good, professional job. Not that has anything to do with what he has done, but, it doesn't make any kind of sense that a human being would commit such a senseless act on animals and then kill them and skin them? I hope this man will receive an evaluation from a psychiatrist. What a sick thing to do to poor helpless animals.

Excuse me for taking this in a slightly different direction, but how in the hell can a man have sex with a rabbit? His "unit" probably is as long as some breeds of rabbit.

Unless, of course, he wasn't well endowed....

That just goes to reiterate how messed up this man is.

*imitating Elmer Fudd* "Ooh—I’m gonna nail that wascally wabbit…" :lol:

RedWolf said:
How it was ripped open?? horse sat on him like "woman on top" sex position??
The article didn't say the horse sat on him.

His colon was ripped open.

He was on the recieving end with his rearend...
:giggle:

This reminds me of the time this guy died after having sex with a horse a few weeks ago. :eek:

Rabbit *screams* ROOOOOOOOOBBBOT ROOOOOOOOOOWAR damn that guy broke my virginitly.... :lol: but sounded cruel...

This man needs help and seek pyschrist.. Why can't he learn and buy dildo doll instead of alive rabbit?

Back