Then and Now Pictures

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
I dont know if it is good idea if you post pictures of yourself when you were kid till now ??

If it is good idea?? let me know

Me will post in here soon need to resize heheh

The picture on the left side was taken when I was around... 5 or 6. The middle picture was taken more than a year ago via my webcam. The one you see on the right side is what I look like, though not at my best since I just woke up a few hours ago and still haven't taken a shower and I still have to enter the jungle to complete my Christmas shopping.

Just click on the picture below to enlarge.

;-)

P.S., I know you'll recognize me since we went to the same school for the deaf in the past.

Attachments

• beforethen.jpg
    beforethen.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 67
Banjo said:
The picture on the left side was taken when I was around... 5 or 6. The middle picture was taken more than a year ago via my webcam. The one you see on the right side is what I look like, though not at my best since I just woke up a few hours ago and still haven't taken a shower and I still have to enter the jungle to complete my Christmas shopping.

Just click on the picture below to enlarge.

;-)

P.S., I know you'll recognize me since we went to the same school for the deaf in the past.

ohhh wow what a small world! .. yeah i know yu! lol > i never thought it is you in here for in a while ! lol .. when you post the pic of you but i see pic of you in the middle of you that make me recognize your face now i know you! lol .. you still same home in st.catharines???? LOL .. I wonder how you do that attachment pics in here ? .. other i know how to post it but not sure how you do that make englarge pics ?? LOL

and also you look like lose the weight than before :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh wow what a small world! .. yeah i know yu! lol > i never thought it is you in here for in a while ! lol .. when you post the pic of you but i see pic of you in the middle of you that make me recognize your face now i know you! lol .. you still same home in st.catharines???? LOL .. I wonder how you do that attachment pics in here ? .. other i know how to post it but not sure how you do that make englarge pics ?? LOL

and also you look like lose the weight than before :lol:

Yup, lost around 70 pounds so far. :)

Oh, it's quite easy to attach pictures. When you're making posts, just click on "Manage Attachments" which can be found under "Additional Options". It is right under the white-pad where you type down your comments. and a window will pop up. After that, just click onto the button, 'Choose File' and select the image you want to to use. The next step is to click on the button, 'Upload' which attaches the picture to your post-to-be. You're all set then.

Banjo said:
Yup, lost around 70 pounds so far. :)

Oh, it's quite easy to attach pictures. When you're making posts, just click on "Manage Attachments" which can be found under "Additional Options". It is right under the white-pad where you type down your comments. and a window will pop up. After that, just click onto the button, 'Choose File' and select the image you want to to use. The next step is to click on the button, 'Upload' which attaches the picture to your post-to-be. You're all set then.

thanks i will try to figure it out in here heheh .. did you see my msgs that you still live in st.catharines?? lol

DeafMonkey said:
thanks i will try to figure it out in here heheh .. did you see my msgs that you still live in st.catharines?? lol

Yes, I do.

kid2.gif

I was kid as cute lol when you look pic " 2 yrs old with green hat that I eat banana in my mouth, and you see my chest that under in my clothes lol it is old fashion hearing aids like you see 3 1/2 yrs old on my chest " it is normal picture"l

DMG.gif

This is me right now!!!.. I know you will see my hair is too bright from the light lol

BlueButterfly said:
Banjo and DeafMonkey, you both were cute babies :)

Thanks :D.. you have any pics yourself ? if you are shy not want to show it that is ok :lol:

Nice pictures, MH & Banjo. You guys feel the time flies by fast huh ? :lol:
I feel that, too. The clock won't slow down.. grr ( laughin' ). But, that's good to remember the old times ( memories ). :)

i have a scanner but it won't work with my xp so i can't scan then and now pix.. i would be happy to do that! but i can't :(

:giggle: :giggle: I guess you are shy to post in here hehehe :giggle: .. you can WHACK my head lol hahahahahah :Oops: :Oops: :Oops:

I finally got a scanner yayayaya so now its my turn to show some pix of me when I was little...

I was 10 months old, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 7th grade, senior, and gallaudet student (21)

Attachments

• angela18mosold.jpg
    angela18mosold.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 16
  • Angela1stgrade1.jpg
    Angela1stgrade1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Angela2ndgrade1.jpg
    Angela2ndgrade1.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Angela7thgrade1.jpg
    Angela7thgrade1.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Angela12thgrade1.jpg
    Angela12thgrade1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 30
  • AngelainGallaudet1.jpg
    AngelainGallaudet1.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 28
yayay RebelGirl lol wow you look so young when you were kid :D .. look like you look like your daughter heheh.. for me not have a kids look like me or not lol cause i dont have a kids yet .. in someday if i got my own then will look at the baby face to grow which look like me or future daddy lol

DeafMonkey said:
yayay RebelGirl lol wow you look so young when you were kid :D .. look like you look like your daughter heheh.. for me not have a kids look like me or not lol cause i dont have a kids yet .. in someday if i got my own then will look at the baby face to grow which look like me or future daddy lol

the 2nd picture looks very much like my daughter.. You'll know the answer once your baby is born.. that is if you have a baby!

RebelGirl said:
the 2nd picture looks very much like my daughter.. You'll know the answer once your baby is born.. that is if you have a baby!

yeahh that is true! lol I have so many kids in my family make me look all the kids and parents which look like lol for me look like my dad.. many ppl said I look like my dad and few ppl said I look like my mom lol

Back