The Ultimate Shopping Cart Fail!

The semi truck driver shouldn't leave until make sure the trailer is secured, geez! I don't think it's Target employees who were loading the carts was at fault. I used to work at Target before but didn't like working there. :P

That is so hilarious to watch. Gee they are gonna take a long time to reload the truck with shopping carts again. :rofl2::rofl2:

This is something that should not be done or should have something to keep them in place. I had this happen at a previous job, and the truck had to first unlatch the back door of the truck before driving in reverse to the dock. Some of the products fell off like that resulting in some broken glasses and damages to some merchandises because the truck driver didn't realize he was running over them.

LMAO! I gotta show that to my roomie who works at the Target.

Ive had my share of these fall out of the trailers at work. Especially when it comes to someone forgetting to lock down the roller trolleys before the trailer is moved to another door by a yard dog. Trust me if that happens I ask either the yard dog driver or the unloading team how good their weed were! heh.

EPIC FAIL I say :)

EPIC FAIL!

I wonder if they've been askin' ladies for their piss to pass their drug tests.

:rofl2::rofl2: :Owned:

Back