The Real World

latinaUSA

Reaction score
I think we should have a Real World reality show of deaf people and hard of hearing together to show how we live day by day, communicate, differentiate, struggle with the mainstream culture, and ultimately to help parents with deaf/h.o.h. children who are not familiar with the culture. What do you guys think? Good idea?

No, not a good idea. I had seen the reality shows of different real people showing their lives to the Real World and most of them are affected by the criticism. They don't have their own privacy. No way, would I want any d/Deaf and HOH people expose to the criticism. That is just me. Who would want to be a star? :lol:

We had that here, until they closed the political section.

Not enough Deaf/deaf/Hoh actors to do this. I would not want a hearing person to portray a deaf person in a movie. Great idea, though.

Not enough Deaf/deaf/Hoh actors to do this. I would not want a hearing person to portray a deaf person in a movie. Great idea, though.

Disagree, there are PLENTY of people that will not think twice for their shot at stardom. There are so many reality shows that its a common place thing.

Back