The Masters, Augusta, SC

CptHockeySmile

Reaction score
Hello,

New on this site, and looking foward to the Masters. Golf is also a new sport for me, going on three years now...and my best score is 80 (shot it twice)...& "They" (friends) tell me thats very good.
My hearing was damage while serving in the Army, but it was a blessing in disguise. As I go about with my life & two dogs... I still search for the right Lady, but my search in Life is over, when it comes to happiness.
All my best...and smiles, Make Your Day Special! Just like this sunset...Beautiful!
This is your Cpt speaking....take care.

Hello,

New on this site, and looking foward to the Masters. Golf is also a new sport for me, going on three years now...and my best score is 80 (shot it twice)...& "They" (friends) tell me thats very good.
My hearing was damage while serving in the Army, but it was a blessing in disguise. As I go about with my life & two dogs... I still search for the right Lady, but my search in Life is over, when it comes to happiness.
All my best...and smiles, Make Your Day Special! Just like this sunset...Beautiful!
This is your Cpt speaking....take care.
Small correction. It's Augusta, GA. I was born in Augusta and had the pleasure of going to the Masters back when it wasn't a hot ticket. I was also lucky to go many years with my dad after we moved. It's a beautiful course and I love to watch it on TV every year.

:wave:....and welcome aboard!...Lived in Aiken, S.C. many, many years ago, was a nice town....not a golfer, tho', but we do have some members that play and are pretty good at it!...We have the TPC here in Ponte Vedra Beach/Jacksonville.

Masters,GA i would agree with loveblue that where golfers been playing every years on April 5-8 my family been watch that also every years but i do watch that too..its tradition

CptHockeySmile,welcome to forums

Back