The car hit and ran an 7/11 employee into the store window.

gosh the lady got out and walked on without some concerns about the worker. jeeez they must have under the influences real bad.

Jeez... to crash like that... then for the passenger to get out and walk away without even looking is just plain cruel!

What's more is the driver was a nurse so she was expected to help the victim.

Lord. What happened to the employee? He isn't visible after the crash.

It sort of looks like that other man is walking calmly after the car after the crash, after it pulled back out. But not yelling at them. If it were me, there'd be a lot more yellling and waving of hands and such, not to mention calling 911.

I think the employee ended up with just some cuts on his legs. He's home and using crutches (per what I saw on TV yesterday).

Wow, talk about keeping your cool after getting out of the car as if nothing happened. Disgraceful.

Thanks royale for the updated news. Idon't see any charge or fine on the passenger for not helping. interesting

It was a close call for him. What possessed her to drive into the window and nearly killed him? Did she step on the wrong pedal?

I'm glad they got the driver. That was extremely cold hearted behavior.

that is evidance to prove on camera crime go to jail! serious! that is not joke!

Double ouch!

That driver and her passengers are disgusting.

hahah lady got out and walked on to continous here purchase i guess

:Ohno: hope the employee is ok! and hope the driver got her licence revoked!

Back