Taylor!! LOOK! I am a flyboy!

Vance

Reaction score
d55.jpg

717.jpg

;)

Taylor said:
LOL...Awesome. What simulator do you use?
Hmm? Simluation game? or peripheral? I am not sure which you were referring to. Heh..

I guess that will be former one.. Falcon 4.0 but it contains several annoying bugs.. so I download several trials of different simulation games to find out which I like then buy to play and entertain myself.

Last edited:
Gotcha...

Originally I was referring to any Flight Simulators. Microsofts Flight Simulator is pretty real when I've compared it to planes I've been in.

guys, be sure to put my name on ur wills before u two ll crash onto ground. ok ? :)

Taylor said:
Gotcha...

Originally I was referring to any Flight Simulators. Microsofts Flight Simulator is pretty real when I've compared it to planes I've been in.
Yeah, I heard lots about it.. Does it contains the battle simulation missions?

deafclimber said:
guys, be sure to put my name on ur wills before u two ll crash onto ground. ok ?
:lol: I had several crashes last night during taking off.. I finally learned how to take off... I download IL-S trial yesterday, it didn't come with manual so I was not sure how to take off and had several crashes. Boy, that was fun -_-

Last edited:
Great choice of joystick/throttle set you had on desktop. I had one like yours. I used them on MechWarrior 4 games. I heard there's new updated joystick/throttle with few improved features. It's called X52 Flight Control System. I need to give it a tryout before buying. Same thing I did on X45 at Best Buy few years ago before finally got them on my desktop last year.

Want to take a look at Saitek X52?

Last edited:
Ahh... nice!

However, I'm not exactly into flight simulators. :(

Magatsu said:
Yeah, I heard lots about it.. Does it contains the battle simulation missions?

:lol: I had several crashes last night during taking off.. I finally learned how to take off... I download IL-S trial yesterday, it didn't come with manual so I was not sure how to take off and had several crashes. Boy, that was fun -_-

how big is ur monitor ? wud it be cool if u have three monitors like one is front and one is left side and one is right side. you wud feel it is a real plane, ya know.

Back