Super Baby, Aero Gymnastics with a 9 Month old Baby-boy

WhiteWolves64

Reaction score
I just happened to viewed it from DVTV but i copied the URL link from LiveLeak.com (another video site) as I personally don't like that kind of idea what the guy is doing with this baby..... OMG!!!!!!!!! Someone needs to report this to DHS or CPS .... Sheesh!!!!!! LiveLeak.com - Super Baby, Aero Gymnastics with a 9 Month old Baby-boy

Last edited:
We don't exactly know if it is fake or not.

To me, it clearly looks like it is fake because some of the repeat moves look identical.

Also, Would the baby be smiling after all this happened? I don't think so.

is it real or not????

I would be shocked it is REAL. I dont know what i am seeing. If its real, then he could be in a jail by someone seeing the youtube and report to a cop.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPOF7nlVWaY]YouTube - baby gymnastic[/ame]

anyone of you who know a lot about the photoshop.. so is it real? :shock:

Video is fake. load into vegas video and slow it down...you can see the video image skip a couple of frames.

Thank god it is not real. If it is real I would be so freak out by this.

Oh boy...I hope all of you are right..that it is fake. Still a little nervous about it.

It looks real to me but I think you're overreacting to it. It just makes you nervous that the father gave him a ride that is risky BUT it seems that the ride made the baby excited and happy. :)

If the baby was hurt, he'd be crying but he's not.

It looks real to me but I think you're overreacting to it. It just makes you nervous that the father gave him a ride that is risky BUT it seems that the ride made the baby excited and happy. :)

If the baby was hurt, he'd be crying but he's not.

I disagree...even if the baby is not hurt and seems to be enjoying it, the risk of serious injury has been increased tenfold. Babies do not need to be performing "gymnastics" like that.

I disagree...even if the baby is not hurt and seems to be enjoying it, the risk of serious injury has been increased tenfold. Babies do not need to be performing "gymnastics" like that.

That's the thing. Men like elements of risk for their children. I remember watching a show about how men tend to push their children to do risky activities while women tend to be overprotective. Everyone needs to face some risks, no matter what the age is.

For example, there are adults who live car racing and that's a risky sport. How about football? Baseball? There are lots of risks in sports but we don't just ban them. We must accept that there are inherent risks in life.

Tenfold? I dunno how you came to that number.

I am sure he won't do it again anymore after getting that amount of heat he'll get. :)

That's the thing. Men like elements of risk for their children. I remember watching a show about how men tend to push their children to do risky activities while women tend to be overprotective. Everyone needs to face some risks, no matter what the age is.

For example, there are adults who live car racing and that's a risky sport. How about football? Baseball? There are lots of risks in sports but we don't just ban them. We must accept that there are inherent risks in life.

Tenfold? I dunno how you came to that number.

I am sure he won't do it again anymore after getting that amount of heat he'll get. :)

Swinging a baby around is an acceptable risk? uhhhhhh...:ugh:

You don't swing your baby a little? I think that man overdid his swings, that's for sure but you do swing your baby around, don't you?

You don't swing your baby a little? I think that man overdid his swings, that's for sure but you do swing your baby around, don't you?

Not a 9 month old!

Actually, it is recommended not to swing small children while holding their hands with all their weight pulling, as it tends to dislocate their elbows.

Back