Sunset at Sugar Lake (Ruttgers Resort near Grand Rapids)

AlleyCat

Reaction score
Just some sunset photos at Sugar Lake (Ruttgers Resort near Grand Rapids) that I took last summer. :)

sugar2.jpg

sugar1.jpg

wow these pictures look so beautiful! Wish I sit there to watch the beautiful sunset at lake. It's perfect for romance!

Definitely a beautiful and gorgeous setting I wish to be at! Nice photos, btw, what kind of camera do you use? If you prefer not to divulge that sort of information, I'll understand and respect that too.

Anyhow, great sharing more photos once again! :thumb:

~RR

I know what kind of SLR camera she has. I can't answer unless she post her own answer rather than mine.

Definitely a beautiful and gorgeous setting I wish to be at! Nice photos, btw, what kind of camera do you use? If you prefer not to divulge that sort of information, I'll understand and respect that too.
~RR

Thank you! :) It is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I certainly don't mind sharing that information at all.

Beautiful! Def I am getting that camera that I have been wanting! probably not till this fall I will probably get it. Wait and see!

My camera is Kodak Easyshare and still great camera..I don't think it'll be worth to get fix for focus (for zoom only). SO I'll find out. :)

wow nice! sunset! :thumb:

Someday I will post pictures too! from Salt lake, Lake Tahoe, Wyoming, Yosemite and more too

Thank you! :) It is a Canon Digital Rebel XT. I certainly don't mind sharing that information at all.

Canon cameras are known to be exceptionally superior to most cameras available out in the market. Obviously, you've made a good choice. :thumb:

*off-topic*

I happened to be a photographer editor for my high school's yearbook for 2 years,(long time ago--:lol:) I really enjoyed doing that, the thing I really enjoyed (and miss doing) was taking pictures--heh, some photos didn't give that 'natural feel' when people realized that their picture was being taken! ( :lol: ) Even though, I enjoyed the time in a 'dark room' (darken room where photos are developed) and processing the photos as well. The joy of it all is seeing the finished photo and sharing that with others. Kudos to you for what you're doing here. :)

~RR

Back