STOP Bullying!

authentic

Reaction score
[yt]yytvxXYdaSU[/yt]

That skinny boy deserve it. :laugh2:

Clean fibula and tibia break. That's gonna leave a mark .... and a lifetime reminder to not be such a dumbass again.

Clean fibula and tibia break. That's gonna leave a mark .... and a lifetime reminder to not be such a dumbass again.

applause.gif

Yes, Glenn - it has spread faster than someone could blink of an eye. This actually occured in Sydney, Australia. However, I have been in similar shoes, with the dude - I have been bullied before and I don't like it either, and I have done some bullying to others as well during my high school years. This video is just stupid, in my opinion - a lot of schools are trying they mighty best to reduce such situations like this.

He walked away after that. I'm sure he will not mess with that boy again.

Not sure of the facts but I heard elsewhere the big kid got suspended while the bully got off scott- free.....

Do we really know if the skinny kid was a "bully?" Clearly he was picking a fight with the bigger kid, but we know no back story at all, nothing about either kid.

What I see is a little punk who starts a fight and then a bigger kid almost kills him. Yes, kill. I don't condone the littler kid picking on the big guy at all, but that response was way too extreme.

I have a feeling you'd all be singing a different tune if the kid had ended up paralyzed for life or dead, which, based on what I just saw, could have easily happened. Would you all say, "Oh well, he got what he deserved?"

Almost the same thing happened to my son, but it was over his hat in the cafeteria....My son is a tall, skinny and lanky kid, but he is a force to be reckoned with also....as a big bully found out the hard way!..My son picked him up and gave him a body slam, and that bully was about 6 ft. tall and over 200 lbs....The "bully" threw the first punch...he was suspended, but my son was not...

I've taught my boys never to start fights, but if someone puts their hands on them, a punch...then they have the right to defend themselves.

Too bad the skinny bully got the worst of it...it's obvious the other kid was oberweight, and the skiny kid was making fun of it....No kid should have to go through anyone bullying them.

As far as the bully maybe being paralyzed or whatever...the other kid could have lost an eye/teeth also from the punches of the bully....so it's both ways...

So, I say "kudos" to the overwwight kid...don't believe anyone else will try to bully him again.

I sort of agree with both Alex and Robin above me.

Alex said that we don't know the entire story and that we'd be singing a different tune if someone was killed here instead of getting a few bones broken. I agree. Violence begets violence. It should NOT be tolerated by ANYONE.

Robin, though, made an excellent point. Children have no business starting fights, but if one finds themselves in a bad position, they SHOULD have the right to defend themselves!

Bullying is a serious problem. It's been going on for decades, though. Kids will pick on other kids for ANY reason. Doesn't matter if you're deaf, blind, black, white, yellow, green, disabled, or purple-polka dotted. If you stand out, you're a target! What we SHOULD be doing is teaching our kids that diversity is a beautiful thing and it's very uncool to pick on someone. It's very rare that I see a child who is empathetic, though. I see it in my nephew, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that about this kid, but I truly wonder what will happen as he gets older. He's sensitive and he does get picked on for it. I hope he doesn't become jaded like I did at his age.

It's tough being a kid, sometimes.

At one point in junior high, I had had enough of one bully who stole my school supplies, tripped me , etc.

I finally snapped and picked her up and threw her into a blackboard. She was bigger than I was.

I got a weeks suspension, but I remember my father being very proud that I had taken action.

My week off was filled with fun because my parents thought it was positive that I refused to take anymore.

I can't believe that skinny kid tried to take on that bigger kid! If the skinny kid was being bullied by the bigger kid he should had reported it! That skinny kid was lucky he did not get his heard cracked up!
It looked like the boy with the black package tried to break the fight up or was with skinny kid . The boy wearing the black package followed the heavy kid! It look like there could been more fighting than we saw. I hope not!

police charge to people young play angry because voilent illegal! strictest my areas saskatoon is very change law! awful on news! police is very caught to crime people bad habit on punch on people long time threaten to me that is not joke! risk prevent to bad person! go to jail depend! law is parents not responsiblity because people young trouble because awful my sister's boyfriend abused me sexually abused! i said leave my sister alone because attack personal protect to my sister my sister told me I am shocked oh my god wow I am support to my family protect ex boyfriend don't be abused my sister never I give him charge report

Last edited:
Back