Step-Children

RainGurl

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any step-children?
I thought it would be an interesting topic..

I was raised in a step-parenting relationship with my Dad and Step-Mom.
I have 3 step-siblings but consider them my real siblings.

Yes, I have three stepsons - it is all new to me as I just got married three weeks ago.

But I did grow up with many step-siblings. I have three stepbrothers and one stepsister.

I do have step dad but dont have any step sister or brother cause my mom was got first time got wedding with my step dad then got new baby which is now 16 yrs old :) .. Step dad only have one daughter is my half sister :)

Right now my mom is divcored my step dad long time ago :)

My 3rd sister have step son .. she will getting married in July 21, 2007 cant wait to see her wedding and also right now she is pregnant is 3 months pregnant soon 5 months :D

I have a stepmother, and I really truly do hate her.

2 of my 4 siblings are step-sisters. They are alright, though. I just hate their mother, that's all.

I have no children. But, I am a step child. I was raised by my Mother and step-father.

umm i never had step parents cuz my real parents are still married to each other

i never have step sisters and step brother but have real brother and sister and plus their wife and hubby and children

i dont have any step children.. but i do have 2 stepsisters both live in California and 1 stepbrother ( he live in Oregon) I never met them, believe it or not.. my stepdad died last year..i dont know if they are still my stepsisters and stepbrother? sigh.. think its dissolved now cuz he died?

I have a wonderful step son that I have had the pleasure of co-raising for 4 years. Fortunately I have made good friends with his mother. So, even though I am divorcing his dad she makes sure he still gets to see me and my kids.

Have 2 stepkids

I have two step children, surprisingly, the children and I have gotten along really well. They are already calling me mommy. Of course I was flattered but I am kind of awkward by them calling me mommy. I have so much respect for their mother. I hope she wont feel threaten by me.

The children are so cute. My husband and I are trying to get a custody for two children. Can't wait to raise these wonderful children!

Parents who tell their kids to start calling their step-parent "mom", "mommy", "dad", or "daddy" need to fuck off.

My dad was not even married to my stepmother yet when he told me to start calling her "mommy". In fact, my dad and she had just met like a month beforehand...wtf...he said I *must* call her "mommy"....so I did....til I was older and I told her "fuck you, you did not give birth to me, you gave me no respect, etc, so I will not call you 'mom' or 'mommy' anymore"....

I still wish my dad and my stepmother would get a divorce....

Well I got 5 stepkids. Yea I know. 3 of them is fine with me but 2 of them that I was having a hard time with them. It is not easy to be a stepmom. I hope I dont have to go thru it again. But if I do then I would want to try to get along with them before the relationship start so that way it will be easier on me.

I have three wonderful step children but I don't call them step children. I call them my son and daughters. They call me mommy only because they want to. I have two daughters that were born from me. I'm very close to all our five children and so is my husband. We recently had family picture taken and am waiting for copies to be made. Will be sure to post it when it comes. We have four daughters and last one is a son. 23, 21, 10, 7 and 6 years old.

Parents who tell their kids to start calling their step-parent "mom", "mommy", "dad", or "daddy" need to fuck off.

My dad was not even married to my stepmother yet when he told me to start calling her "mommy". In fact, my dad and she had just met like a month beforehand...wtf...he said I *must* call her "mommy"....so I did....til I was older and I told her "fuck you, you did not give birth to me, you gave me no respect, etc, so I will not call you 'mom' or 'mommy' anymore"....

I still wish my dad and my stepmother would get a divorce....
LOL, I admire your nasty attitudes directly to stepmother by your own words came out of real breath..

I actually have two step-kids from my fiancee.. First I was nerved to be around stepchildern.. later I got used to be around stepchildern.. they feeling admire and comfort who I am, they like my role and man in their life what they looked for.. I am still learning many beautiful ways from them for who they are.. I love stepchildern with my hearts.. I feel like that they are my real childern no matter what they are in flesh and blood which not belong to me.

I expect them grow up with their well education at school and in their life also!

I actually have two step-kids from my fiancee.. First I was nerved to be around stepchildern.. later I got used to be around stepchildern.. they feeling admire and comfort who I am, they like my role and man in their life what they looked for.. I am still learning many beautiful ways from them for who they are.. I love stepchildern with my hearts.. I feel like that they are my real childern no matter what they are in flesh and blood which not belong to me.

I expect them grow up with their well education at school and in their life also!
Great!!!!!

I have two step daugther and stepson. I never make them call me mom. I respect them. My one stepdaugther wanted call me mom so I let her do it. I told her that dont forget tell anyone or your mom that I never make you call me mom!

I have a 13 year old Deaf step-daughter. I also have a 15 month old baby boy. About step-kids calling you "mommy"....it's their choice. I don't make my step-daughter call me "mommy" but she wanted to call me "Mom" until I sent her a card signing it "Love Mom" and her real mother read the card. My step-daughter told me and I told her that she could call me whatever she wanted...She decided to call me CatMom instead (because of my love for cats) so hence, I am CatMom....

Call their Step Mum - "Mum"

My husband lost her mother at 15, and went to live with step-Mother, until he married me, he call her christian name Pam, but he talk to friends outside he would say "My Mum..........." I question him why would he do that, he said its none of their business to know more about family business.

After few years time, he send her step-mum a Mother day card regular, but writing it down to "Dear Pam" on it. :)

Back