start video blog of my life everyday ;)

deafironchef

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnSIcwLj9Lw]YouTube - Daniel's life of blog day 1[/ame]

that website is tell you breliy what happen from now on u will see everyday blog from now on t ill my dream is been meet

This totally blows my image of you up.

I always thought of you as a middle age guy in a white coat and chef's hat angrily waving a meat cleaver.

WOW!! I hope to learn how to sign like that one day. I was wondering if you could tell me part of what you was signing and what your dream is?

wait for day two blog

that was only being

u will see more and more blong of me

you will get to know me more

i am 22 and have got high school dimploma

Maybe I am wrong,but your video seems to have been set for faster than real-life speed. A lot of your signs got blurred. Please set your video to normal speed...if that's what it takes.

Anyway, best wishes....

well i am sign in asl but alaska fairbank only have 10 to 20 deaf people

that why i am move out to texas
;0

That's cool, thanks. Better to get this resolved since you will be doing this daily. This way, you will have more people coming to watch and if I am around, I can help viewers who have questions.

Maybe I am wrong,but your video seems to have been set for faster than real-life speed. A lot of your signs got blurred. Please set your video to normal speed...if that's what it takes.

Anyway, best wishes....

It has nothing to do with the settings on the video, Daniel's sign appears to be too fast for other blog watchers, but I could understand most of it, I noticed, some signs are blurred, but some little tweaks here and there shall do it :)

This totally blows my image of you up.

I always thought of you as a middle age guy in a white coat and chef's hat angrily waving a meat cleaver.

:laugh2: When I first saw his screen name--I thought he was a lumberjack!

well i am sign in asl but alaska fairbank only have 10 to 20 deaf people

that why i am move out to texas
;0

Fairbanks?! Middle of nowhere! :shock: And I thought I had it bad......

Back