So sick of "Never Mind"

Jold

Reaction score
I can read lips only if people look at me most of the time the reply is "never mind."
No sign, no hearing aids now very HOH.

Maybe you all can relate. Hello all

I can read lips only if people look at me most of the time the reply is "never mind."
No sign, no hearing aids now very HOH.

Maybe you all can relate. Hello all

Not at all. I sign and have a hearing aid...

Oh, well. Nevermind.

never mind, or, it do not matter, not important.or this is the best FOr GoD SAKE.or 'can i practice my signing with you.'the latter i dont mind unless they better than me make me look plonker

I am profoundly deaf and I do sign... so we don't have much in common in that sense, however I definitely can relate to you about the "never mind" part. Welcome. :)

Welcome! I GET THAT ALL THE TIME. I am not the type to stand down and accept crap people throws at me. I will tell them "No, you better tell me what the heck you/they said before i start smacking you with my trellis." It's not a pleasant thing.. being smacked with trellis', that is. ;P In a group setting wheneveer somebody is laughing, i usually will ask "what" and then i get that response "nevermind"

I am curious as to how some people around here respond to that. I want some good ideas on how i should handle the situation. I am not the most creative person in the whole world. So any ideas would be great :)

Back