SnowBall Pictures

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
Here's just a normal picture yay!
100_1169.jpg

From left to right(Bethany, My neice Jenny, And Me)
100_1186.jpg

100_1185.jpg

100_1184.jpg

100_1183.jpg

Good pictures to see my pretty hair I did it myself!
100_1181.jpg

100_1180.jpg

Thanks for looking it was alot of fun and I just wanted to share it with you all

Those are great pictures! It looked like you were having a ball of your own that night. Everything looks good and the dress/hair is fabulous! ;)

Those are great pictures! It looked like you were having a ball of your own that night. Everything looks good and the dress/hair is fabulous! ;)

Thanks it was a ton of fun The theme was once apon a time princess. So Yeah it was a ball and lots of fun I felt so good in that dress so that really means alot when someone else finds it pretty thanks.

Thanks ya'll Your compliments are so incrediable! I never thought i could look as amazing as i did last night it was such a confidence booster. I know this kinda sounds stupid but i feel like i can face the world stronger now.

Awwww.. You look so beautiful too! I love the color of your dress too, and even your hair looks so pretty. ;) Did you had a date too? I don't see him up there with you. Sounds like you had a blast time.

Awwww.. You look so beautiful too! I love the color of your dress too, and even your hair looks so pretty. ;) Did you had a date too? I don't see him up there with you. Sounds like you had a blast time.
No, I didn't have a date. I'm not exactly the girl that all the guys jump at for dates. So i went with Me, Myself, and I the only problem with that is I tends to get very jealous at Myself and sometimes they fight over me. I was suppose to go with a guy but he had " a last minute change of plans" so Next dance i'll make sure I find a good guy to bring

Nice pics of you and two other girls. Is it 'Charlie's Angels'? :giggle: I like your blue dress and it is a nice colour. Your hair is pretty too. :)

Aw love your hair, and you girls look pretty, looks like the three of you had a good time :)

It was more than just us three but they were around to take the picture lol. We had a group of like 20 people going for awhile i think those three person pictures were during slow songs and non of us had dates so we just hung out together

Look cool!!! It reminds me of snow week at my old HS... I did went to dance, it was like 4 years ago..

Awwww, you are soo beautiful and I love that dress you have! Whoohoo, you go girl.. glad you had lots of fun!

Look cool!!! It reminds me of snow week at my old HS... I did went to dance, it was like 4 years ago..

Yeah and Rachel you know that in minnesota it's really a Snowball. When i walked out of the dance i had to walk like 3-4 inches of snow in open toed high heels and try and not get my dress dirty that was fun. Well now that snowball is over for me i've gotta fix the dress and alterate it for next year when my little sister will wear it. But thanks ya guys I almost didn't go but now i'm really happy that i did!

Back