Snow Ontario, Canada

DeafMonkey

Reaction score
Finally about the time got snow but still dont want snow in my home wahhhh ..

Before no snow at all just so little then melt snow melt till today this morning I woke up and saw there is more snow than last night hehe here is the 2 of pictures .

you see the stair that I really hate it cause i get fell in few times cause of snow slippery. last year i fell off the stair of 8 steps! .. 2 yrs ago i fell off on the stair of 4 steps it caught my shoulders was so SORE!! cause i hold the stair on sides to sides it got pull my muscles or bone it hurt as well. I hope so not fell off this year again which I hate it lol .. oh yeah last year i fell off on the stair of 8 step hurt my BUTT!!!!!!!!! PAINFUL! lol

you see there one car on the parking area?? that is bar but the bar is shut down since last summer I dunno why they got shut down no more bar :dunno:

snow4.gif

isnt look pretty snow?? lol

snow5.gif

that stair!! I hate it lol

Ya need to sweep off the snow off the stairs...that's what I do at my house... our is only like maybe 5 steps...but still...it's dangerous if fall! ICK!

Snow is pretty but I don't want them! We have snow here now...

cool, we had 6 inches of snow yesterday, oh boy, road was so bad It surely look beautiful. I like "white Christmas" its very spiritual!

Mama2AFTIV said:
Ya need to sweep off the snow off the stairs...that's what I do at my house... our is only like maybe 5 steps...but still...it's dangerous if fall! ICK!

Snow is pretty but I don't want them! We have snow here now...

Still snowing outside today

yeahhh I cant put salt on the stair cause it is wood it can damges it if damges how i get up or how can i get down ? lol so i have to use shovel all the times same with my friend always shovel all the times even in driveway what a bitch (my bad swear sorry) downstair didnt shovel on drive way just as a lazy so my friend and I have to shovel on the drive way too much work for us cause we need to clear the driveway so we can get out of the driveway..

When I get home from school I will have to shovel it before I get home

DeafMonkey said:

yeahhh I cant put salt on the stair cause it is wood it can damges it if damges how i get up or how can i get down ? lol so i have to use shovel all the times same with my friend always shovel all the times even in driveway what a bitch (my bad swear sorry) downstair didnt shovel on drive way just as a lazy so my friend and I have to shovel on the drive way too much work for us cause we need to clear the driveway so we can get out of the driveway..

simple call for superman to take you up :laugh2: j/kj/k

LovelyBlkGal said:
simple call for superman to take you up :laugh2: j/kj/k

yeahhhh Now I calling for superman *scream call SUPERMAN!!!!!!* till now superman is here and I gonna ask him if can he pick me up to bring me down on the ground instead of walk on the stair! lol :laugh2: :laugh2:

Ahh, Cannot do anything due you're living duplex as an apartment house.
**Recommend you go to Canadian Tire, there have special kind salt instead real salty , type of sand mixes sumth'n like that.) I've using those.. so far no problem.. :D **

I've seen lot of houses around and mostly duplex or triplex a house.
We don't like living duplex or else.. Just prefer house alone.. that where we are currency living rent a doll house.. Which it's true.. so small spacouis rooms here.. (chuckles) doesn't mind at all as long just we are temporary living here. We are still hunting a house for a year so far.. Still no luck finding my taste style.

DeafMonkey said:
yeahhhh Now I calling for superman *scream call SUPERMAN!!!!!!* till now superman is here and I gonna ask him if can he pick me up to bring me down on the ground instead of walk on the stair! lol :laugh2: :laugh2:
Don't forget to give Superman a :kiss:

BlueButterfly said:
Don't forget to give Superman a :kiss:

yeahhhhh :kiss: on superman's lip oops :Oops: lol

GalaxyAngel said:
Ahh, Cannot do anything due you're living duplex as an apartment house.
**Recommend you go to Canadian Tire, there have special kind salt instead real salty , type of sand mixes sumth'n like that.) I've using those.. so far no problem.. **

I've seen lot of houses around and mostly duplex or triplex a house.
We don't like living duplex or else.. Just prefer house alone.. that where we are currency living rent a doll house.. Which it's true.. so small spacouis rooms here.. (chuckles) doesn't mind at all as long just we are temporary living here. We are still hunting a house for a year so far.. Still no luck finding my taste style.

Yeah all I have do is shovel on the stairs. go to canadian tire which i dont have any money :( cause I use government fund for a while till March not easy :(.. but I dont mind shovel outside exerics :D.. but not to hard work no way .. last year i shovel alots and my heart gone fast so i had to stop for a few mins like 10 mins to 15 mins till to clam down then shovel again.... I cant do that keep going going going to shovel shovel the heart will go stop no thanks i rather wait till clam down then shovel :)

I live on attic upstair. which i dont like it cuase of in summer too hot .. dont know when will move new apt when i get new job .. right now i am student till march

I used old broom to sweep off the snow off the steps..it work great! Mine is concrate and can put salt on it. I suggest you to use old broom that not used any more or use for outside only, use that...real simple. :)

DeafMonkey said:

Mama2AFTIV said:
I used old broom to sweep off the snow off the steps..it work great! Mine is concrate and can put salt on it. I suggest you to use old broom that not used any more or use for outside only, use that...real simple. :)

I did use broom but bit thick snow so i use shovel so it is done shovel whew lol

yeah it is pretty outside .. I took in the morning before i go to school .. i took pic about 8:15 am lol

Back