Seeing if someone would be willing to donate some time to talk to a college student for a project?

alv0820

Reaction score
Hi My name is Alvaro. I am a college student at USF and was wondering if anyone might be willing to donate sometime to talk to me, I want to preface this with the fact that I can not interpret or communicate in ASL, I may be bi-lingual but ASL is not one of them. I have a cultural interview project were we are asked to interview a person who has there first language not be there own. So I was wondering if any native ASL speakers would be able to help. The interview would be about your experience growing up, school and culture things like that and would hopeful be less then an hour to 25 minutes to ask a couple questions. Just to let everyone know if they are interested that our professor has asked us to record our interview, if that is okay with you I would appreciate it. If anyone is interested I would be able to do a meeting through Microsoft teams however if not I am open to any other options you might know about. Again I want to say thank you for taking your time to read this and hope everyone day goes well. :P
If anyone is interested please contact me at 813-385-4966 or my email alvaro082099@gmail.com

Back