School pics..

Now I can see them too. Looks like you graduated in the 1980's ? Those were the good ol' days. :) :thumb:

Heath said:
Now I can see them too. Looks like you graduated in the 1980's ? Those were the good ol' days. :) :thumb:

Not really- I graduated in 1991 but close.. ha.. yep good old days.. sure missed that being carefree and worry free? and now? UGH.. :mad: haha.. sighs! hehe..

yeah so many different hairstyles.. hehe.. I cut my hairs when i was 11. I shouldnt? ugh! its too late.. oh well.. haha.. Welcome, Mama.. :) I can't wait to see your pics, Mama.. :)

Your picture since kindergarten til graduation.. looks so same face grow up..

1980's hairdo so different hairstyles..

I'm glad 2000's hairstyles now.. sort of still addiction spikey hairs up.. depend my mood feel alike lazy not spikey hair up..LOL

lol i know.. to keep up with the styles and pressure from peers to stay beautiful.. I didnt care as i was jsut trying them out and see .. 11th i was in a hurry and didnt have enough time so who cares! definitely a bad hair day that year.. lmao.. its just a picture! right? :D

yeah but look at me.. i look different now... due to my eyebrows being plucked .. i dont look like that pics anymore..several of friends i saw last summer.. they said u look different.. what did u do?? i said i dunno? they said OHH your eyebrows!!!! i said oh yeah i did have them done by the lady at beauty salon.. now alot of people said i look better than when i was back in school.. :)

I like to look at my grow up pictures too see how much I ve been changed. You grow up different when u were little, but during high school, almost the same face figures. You still beautiful, Ginger..

nice pic, it seems like in 80's and early 90's.

wow.. how we all look so different growing up! the hairstyle and clothing.. lol

I have a few in my file but still have more that need to be scanned.. i can't find the pix right now though. :(

Back