San Francisco

authentic

Reaction score
11almba.jpg

Taken by me earlier today. :D

More pictures are on the way.

GRR! You made me miss West! :(

Soo beautiful!!! That is sooo San Francisco!!!

Lots of haze or low clouds in the sky. Very nice pictures.

IMG_0051.jpg

Lobster and Crab tacos at Gordon Biersch....... mmm

IMG_0048.jpg

A's game Sunday.....

Ballpark not so awesome....... But sunny and 70 degrees in July, pretty awesome

Lots of haze or low clouds in the sky. Very nice pictures.

It's low clouds (Marine layer) sometimes they burn off in the afternoon.....sometimes they don't. Nice and cool either way though

View attachment 15188

Giants game Monday...... Awesome ballpark

I got kicked out back when it was still PacBell Park. (For being a hothead, of course).

Place is a friggin' yuppie club full of fans who never cared about the Giants until they moved downtown from Candlestick. I refuse to go back.

But it is a hell of a nice park. Yes indeed.

I got kicked out back when it was still PacBell Park. (For being a hothead, of course).

Place is a friggin' yuppie club full of fans who never cared about the Giants until they moved downtown from Candlestick. I refuse to go back.

But it is a hell of a nice park. Yes indeed.

The fans still suck.......My friend and I were commenting about that at the game. I don't think anyone sitting in front of us saw one pitch.....too busy talking about other people.

It may be the whole area. At the A's game on sunday 2 women in front of us were reading books the entire game. I can think of nicer and cheaper places to read a book in the sun..... :lol:

Ahhh - I definitely remember that first photo - these such famous houses in S.F - interesting to see that these are still there today :)

authentic, I had been seen lots of beautiful Victoria houses last three years ago. Why not you buying one of them? i know that they are very expensive.

The fans still suck.......My friend and I were commenting about that at the game. I don't think anyone sitting in front of us saw one pitch.....too busy talking about other people.

It may be the whole area. At the A's game on sunday 2 women in front of us were reading books the entire game. I can think of nicer and cheaper places to read a book in the sun..... :lol:

Yea, that sounds about right. Ugh, I hate the "new" Giants fans. (Unless you watched the Giants at Candlestick, you'll always be a new fan.) Although, my experience at the Coliseum is always that the fans care more about the team and the game than across the bay.

damn you, I do miss San Francisco. Have you went to Castro district? :lol:

Oddball, are you encouraging him to wander through castro district?! youre crazy, lol.

<<<----SF Giants for 24 years (5 infant years isnt counted)

:) Grew up in the Bay Area....813k people packed in 45 square miles, imagine that! Don't buy stick shift cars from San Francisco. :laugh2:

Back