Sadly Happened To New Happened

Reaction score
My name is Thomas A. Moyer I'm 35 old. I'm deaf single I love friendly person to each other :angel: when I was grow up. Hate troublemaker, picker and bullying :mad:. I felt alike guilt my life when I was very younger. But I cant tell you how I felt .
It was my own mind. Want to fixed my own life again and must given up for happened. I told my mother that what I ever want for where I going. She wont let me go anywhere. I have few friend in PA of USA. Not know why friendly bulling to me when I was kid. I was flirt to girl when I was younger, alike about 5 old.
When I was 6-7 old happened with my family. I was prayer to heaven 3 1/2 time bf4 bedtime in 3 days. Sometime my family not ever prayer. My father was so mean to me no risk when I was younger. I have heart problem atom and leak blood. I wont let someone say switch new heart. I told Dr. and Nurse that my heart problem wont be worse grow- I told them WATCH ME. Dr. and nurse say ok. Each year later check on my heart. If I not eat health my heart will be worse. I not ever felt pain of my heart problem. I'm scare for while and family history.
I love hobby: Tags, Truth or Darn, Food Fight, balloons water fight, lot of things. But I like to swim and I can't ever swim. One thing most best way hobby is 1# Hide and Seek. I cant wait when I moving to apt in Phil, PA.
I'm sorry that I not good with English typed. Sometime can use ASL typed without English:(

I wish buy cream pie and say "FOOD FIGHT" they say where food? I say my hand cream pie then smack ur face. Then hide and seek no one find me. :dance::dance2::dance:

Back