Rowling reads Harry Potter

VacationGuy234

Reaction score
I'll be honest, I never really got through all the Harry Potter books, they sit on my shelves collecting dust. Growing up Hearing Impaired, it's very difficult to read books about bullying. However, I have seen all the movies and they did a great job, in my opinion.

I thought you all might like this, as I did:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5Uvf-_zYSs"]J.K. Rowling Reads from "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" - YouTube[/ame]

This was a very good story and also tried to answer their questions. I am glad that this YouTube is subtitled or captioned. I am glad to see there was an sign language interpreter to interpret. I realized that this took place at the White House in Washington, DC., I think. The garden looked beautiful. :D :thumb:

Yes, it was a good setting and well subtitled. It's hard to believe Rowling was living out of her car before she wrote the books.

I absolutely LOVE the Harry Potter series. I went to Harry Potter world at Universal Studios florida and it was amazing! If I ever go to europe I would definitely go to England to the Sets of harry potter tour :)

Back