"Romeo" the cat

kitchkiller

Reaction score
"Romeo" is a Male, pure White cat with Blue eyes.
He is Deaf and unfortunately living outside
in danger of a world that is not safe for him.
All he wants and needs is a family where he can give 110 %
love and affection - who will understand his ways
and accept him for all he is.
Sadly I cannot take him in as i have dogs, and 2 cats, where he might be more stressed in my home than happy.

Attachments

• 1046_555650947782603_1050985835_nromeo.jpg
    1046_555650947782603_1050985835_nromeo.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cats go feral very quickly. If he is living outside, he may be completely unsuitable to be a house pet.

Cats go feral very quickly. If he is living outside, he may be completely unsuitable to be a house pet.

Yes. Some feral cats do.

my HOH kitty who survives outside in philly city for a year. I adopted her and i was testing on her to see if she wants to go outside. So i took her outside and guess what she ran back and tried to get inside the house twice. I found it so amazing that she rathers stay inside than going out. Guess she has had really bad traumatic experiences about the outside. She has confusing attitude issues though. She lives with us for almost a year. it's pretty challenge. thats OK though.

my daughters school friend and her mother were Foreclosed on, and they cannot take cats in their GrandMothers apartment where they are now staying at. He is not wild or mean, just extremely lovable and wanting attention. Thank Goodness he stays close to the house as a small group of us are feeding the now outside cats on different days.

my daughters school friend and her mother were Foreclosed on, and they cannot take cats in their GrandMothers apartment where they are now staying at. He is not wild or mean, just extremely lovable and wanting attention. Thank Goodness he stays close to the house as a small group of us are feeding the now outside cats on different days.

Don't you have a rescue organization that can take in and rehome these abandoned house pets?

i have had pets all my life and found that the "strays" and shelter adopted ones seem to be more appreciative and grateful than a "store bought" pet.
he is inside the Foreclosed home for now, and not trying to go back out... But sadly he cannot stay hidden there... he is not "feral" and if i find him a home quickly, then he will not turn feral, or worse. A deaf animal on the streets is not a safe life. :/

Rescue Org...
I was hoping to find a home... instead of a cage at a kill shelter....
But if any one knows of a place where he can get a home..
even if he has to sit and wait a while in a safe place.. please let me know.
Thanks.

thanks "Bottesini" for the link....
i definetly will look into it.
and in the mean time if any one knows
of an empty home a lovable cat can fill....
please let me know.

"kill shelters" and "no-kill" shelters are both misleading terms...
at least if at a reputable shelter, the cat would be fed and safely housed.
I'm glad you're looking into ways to help this cat:)

"Romeo" is a Male, pure White cat with Blue eyes.
He is Deaf and unfortunately living outside
in danger of a world that is not safe for him.
All he wants and needs is a family where he can give 110 %
love and affection - who will understand his ways
and accept him for all he is.
Sadly I cannot take him in as i have dogs, and 2 cats, where he might be more stressed in my home than happy.

did he find a home

Back