Revolutionary hearing aid

TimF

Reaction score
Hi

Last edited:
For mild to moderately-severe. No go for me.

Even though I might be a tad wary of a hearing aid prototype being promoted on indiegogo...

Also not strong enough for me.

Looks like it's benefit is being so tiny for people looking for a "discreet" aid as the brochures usually call it. And I guess there must be a big audience since it seems that is who most companies seem to market to. That is not me, I value ease of use and don't mind if my aid is visible. Also pretty sure I would lose the removal tool in a day and end up at the audi needing them to take it out.

For me I'm a power junkie and I don't think you could pack a lot of power into that small thing- yet anyway.

I'd be losing this and any tools associated with it lol

For me I'm a power junkie and I don't think you could pack a lot of power into that small thing- yet anyway.

I'd be losing this and any tools associated with it lol

Same here , I would losing it and if I dropped my dog is sure to think it is treat for him and try to eat it. Its' too weak for me and I could care less if people see my HA. And even if I could use it I would not waste my money on it.

I'd lose that. I don't understand the appeal of these type of aids. I got mine because I can easily take them off and on...

Really, hi? :roll:

lol :laugh2:
There was more to the post earlier.
Apparently our comments weren't flattering enough to be linked to the product since we need more power and are still confident even if our aids are visible.

Back