Reba, is that really you in pix?

M

Mookie

B000BISBDO.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Reba, is that how you dress for Christian dress code? :thumb:

LAMO ! do those guns turn u on ? ;) i know that movie, but i cant remmy of that name. dang it.

deafclimber said:
LAMO ! do those guns turn u on ? ;) i know that movie, but i cant remmy of that name. dang it.

Tremors!

Reba said:

yes ! me ->duh ! i dont understand why i keep watching that movie sometimes. i think it was funny especially kevin becans and fred ward running around behind the tremors.

deafclimber said:
yes ! me ->duh ! i dont understand why i keep watching that movie sometimes. i think it was funny especially kevin becans and fred ward running around behind the tremors.
It must be popular; our cable networks show it at least once a week! Our whole family enjoys it; not really sure why. :P

Reba said:
It must be popular; our cable networks show it at least once a week! Our whole family enjoys it; not really sure why. :P

once a week ! ? they must love that movie. heh. what cable network is it ? USA channel ?

deafclimber said:
once a week ! ? they must love that movie. heh. what cable network is it ? USA channel ?
It varies. That is why it is weird. One week it will be USA, the next week Turner South, the next week SciFi, etc. It is like they take turns! I guess everyone loves it!

I think the only network that doesn't show Tremors is HGTV ha, ha.

aww.. remind me about tremors... p1/2 wanna be 3rd ?? did I missed?

Made me feeling scary and paronid what is the underground ??? Stupid me.. but just movie!
:rofl:

LOL, That's my dad's fave country singer, he would have so many poster of her every where at his warehouse office....He must be crazy about her! :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
LOL, That's my dad's fave country singer, he would have so many poster of her every where at his warehouse office....He must be crazy about her! :giggle:

Reba McEntire is one of my dad's fave too. :) In fact, I saw her on her own TV show, named "Reba". :)

Back