Ready for FIRST SNOW TOMORROW

Dodge Trucker

Reaction score
Its suppose to snow tomorrow!! Right now the outside temperature is 0 degrees with wind chill!!! BRRR...Suppose to snow tomorrow with high temperature of 15 degrees without windchill!! With windchill probably bring back down to 0 again!! Ack! Stocked and ready to go with firewood.

(sorry picture not so good..used with SKII camera)

Attachments

• fireplace.JPG
    fireplace.JPG
    40.7 KB · Views: 31
Whoohoooo! snow?
Oklahoma is predicted to get snow tomorrow evening..in our area, we should
get at least 2 to 3 inches of snow! yaaay! I love snow..lol! cuz we dont ever
get much snow here in Oklahoma anyways...
Oh i love fireplace and the smell of burning wood too..since we dont have
one, we sometimes have bonfires out in the backyard but we had to stop cuz of burn ban..darn!
I cant wait till it snows tomorrow evening!

We live near Tulsa and are expecting on to three inches of snow. Kids are really excited about snow...not me. lol

There was some snow rolling in my area 2 days ago but it was just relatively a light one. It was not enough to be kept up on the ground. Also the forecast says we'd get some coming in on thursday. So let's see how much we'd get.

I love snow ! :D They are soo pretty, especially on the trees everywhere I see. But, one thing it bites my nose and ears with icy wind. Yikes ! :lol:
I just bought a top and bottom long john for my underneath clothes to keep me warm. This comin' Thursday, I will add a furnace to keep this house warm for the sake of my 2 dogs.

My poor Pelan lifted his rear paw while tryin' to find a fresh spot for his business. There's snow on the grass - very COLD along with icy wind. I had to lend him my socks to put on all his 4 paws so he can walk on the snow to finish his business. My other Sassie... no plm. She is used to it. I plan to stop by at Pet Store this week to find somethin' to keep Pelan's paws warm to use for outin'.

here already has snowed, white everywhere, n beautiful :) i admitted I got bored with snowing cant wait for summer :o

Dodge Trucker said:
Its suppose to snow tomorrow!! Right now the outside temperature is 0 degrees with wind chill!!! BRRR...Suppose to snow tomorrow with high temperature of 15 degrees without windchill!! With windchill probably bring back down to 0 again!! Ack! Stocked and ready to go with firewood.

Lucky that you have one at home. Reminding you to move your logs away from the woodstove. I was an insurance inspector... if I see that, you will lose the policy. Hey, I am just friendly to inform you. That's all. Smile.

Dodge Trucker said:

:confused: where? where?

Right now...we got 10 inches of snow dumped on us!!!!! Wood stove is keeping us warm. We live in Kansas City, Missouri. UGH!! 10 inches!!!

I love snow with snowmobiles trails
beautiful sled rides !

We got snow storm right now. :Ohno: It's so white out there right now.

It isn't really snowing that much here, just a little amount but however it's icy here.

already have snow storm yesterday and was still snowing when i wrote in here
yikes

suppose to snow lightly later on

Back