rasberry pies

caz12

Reaction score
would someone explain a rasberry pie in very simple terms,how are you using one and happy with it....i no get head around using it in tv as a computer...i need this explaining in far simpler terms than google use

would someone explain a rasberry pie in very simple terms,how are you using one and happy with it....i no get head around using it in tv as a computer...i need this explaining in far simpler terms than google use

Yum, those are the best pies.

err fennecfox is what???????????????.i was told it the bare bones of computer and you plug it in the tv.as i undrstand you can only buy over the net not shop....someone said i be better off using one instead of buying new computer it pi not pie then

I checked through Raspberry Pi and It look like little "credit card" sized computer. It would be good for simple use, not gaming ect. It'll be good for watching TV show, Youtube ect. It use few Linux OS to operate. It looked pretty feeble to me.

FAQs | Raspberry Pi

If you are minimalist, Go for ITX motherboard. It does have some PCIe slot and memory slot for upgrading, it's good for moderate gaming and many other uses and can run either Linux or Doz. It's far more powerful than Raspberry Pi. It sure does have HDMI built in or use graphic card with HDMI support

http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/mainboards?gclid=CPP8kfL3lrICFadNTAodCgUAXQ

Catty

err fennecfox is what???????????????.i was told it the bare bones of computer and you plug it in the tv.as i undrstand you can only buy over the net not shop....someone said i be better off using one instead of buying new computer it pi not pie then

Fennec Fox says hello:
fennec-fox-38T4638-01.jpg

Raspberry Pi is a very very barebones PC intended to teach people about programming and computer science. If you're not an advanced user (it doesn't run Windows) and just want a new computer for yourself you're almost certainly better off just buying a proper laptop/desktop PC from PC World that comes with a screen and keyboard and hard drive... most modern PCs including netbooks can be plugged into a TV if that's something you want to do.

i think you right,i not bothering it to complicated.....nice pic

Back