Random Pictures

SneakerNet

Retired
Premium Member
Reaction score
I just got back from the beach house. Just a nice break from my busy week at work.
First picture is the early sunrise.
Second picture, trying out with my new telephoto len.
Third picture - my dog Obie, shot through the window.

Now the last picture of my mother and father. My mother have advance stage of Alzheimer and my father been taking care of her and I invited them to come down and we can take care of her. Just to allow to give my dad a break. Well, apparently they slept most of the time.

Attachments

• Sunrise.jpg
    Sunrise.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Justasceanery.jpg
    Justasceanery.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Obieoutside.jpg
    Obieoutside.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Momdadsleep.jpg
    Momdadsleep.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 21
Very Nice!! At least the parents were able to get a little rest.

Great picture!! aww thats sweet of your dad taking care of his wife. that is so tough. of course they deserve to take a good nap outside sitting on the chair in the nice weather. nice nice nice

thank you for sharing.

It's really hard on my dad, he been busy every minute with my mother. He refused to send mom to assisted living since my father is a retired Dr and he heard many horrible stories anywhere, any place where they take care of Alzheimer patients. We (my brother and sisters) tried to convince him to send her to this place because it's not safe for her to live in my father's 8500 sq ft house and it been so distructive there. Like one night, on 3rd floor (mostly master bedroom with laundry room in it) and some how she turned on the water with faucet swing outside of the sink. The water ran all the way from 3rd floor to first floor and water start to fill up in the base of the elevator chute. But, he still insist to take care of her. Okaaay.. regardless how much will it cost to fix it.. In one way I don't blame him and another way, he really need a break.

Fun and nice pictures. Thanks for sharing with us. Nice Great Dane! Rest is good for us all!

You have my sympathy on your mother having Alzheimer's. Just finished with that scene a couple of years ago. Ugh.

Back