Random Photo Art

Lil_country_gal

Reaction score
BlueRose.jpg
The Blue Rose (actually is pink but cool affects)
sittingareaporch.jpg

This is part of our porch it's diffrenet now but my dad built this by himself including the whole porch
FairyChair.jpg

The chair where the fairy's sit and rest in the garden.
FairyStatue.jpg

The statue in the garden that inspires young fairy's to read.
Gardencross.jpg

The cross in our garden where the fairy's pray
Pheasant.jpg

and the pheasant who decided to stay at our house this winter

Last edited:
WOW! COOL!

We get squrriels, ground hogs, rabbits, vary of birds in our yard. I am not sure what else....we also have few geeses across street (park) but I don't see them lately.

We get all that plus we have an eagle ducks geese you name is we have it somedays it sucks some days it rocks you never know what your going to find

Very true! You see EAGLE???? WOW! HOW COOL! I wanna see REAL one not at the ZOO! LOL! I would LOVE to see flying in the sky and take picture of it. Dang I am not in country! LOL!

I'll be sure to take pictures when I am in Los Angeles in few more days! AHHH! Time to get busy packing!!! UGH!

Did you see my roses pictures?? Pretty neat! It is climbing roses. I am gonna get more of those!

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=23575&page=3&highlight=roses

Lil_country_gal said:
We get all that plus we have an eagle ducks geese you name is we have it somedays it sucks some days it rocks you never know what your going to find

LakeTahoe said:
Very true! You see EAGLE???? WOW! HOW COOL! I wanna see REAL one not at the ZOO! LOL! I would LOVE to see flying in the sky and take picture of it. Dang I am not in country! LOL!

I'll be sure to take pictures when I am in Los Angeles in few more days! AHHH! Time to get busy packing!!! UGH!

Did you see my roses pictures?? Pretty neat! It is climbing roses. I am gonna get more of those!

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=23575&page=3&highlight=roses
Wow your roses are nicer than ours yea we have an eagle who nests on one of the islands on our lake and than fishes right in our little bay in our backyard

Really? How awesome! I'll love to see Eagles soaring in the sky and grab fishes...I've see on TV but not on real life yet! One day I will.

You can get climbing roses and plant it...it wont' bloom till one year after planted. It turned out really beautiful! I am gonna look for more with different color...:)

Lil_country_gal said:
Wow your roses are nicer than ours yea we have an eagle who nests on one of the islands on our lake and than fishes right in our little bay in our backyard

Back