Rainbow Pride last week

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
we had a BLAST on the pride..

there are few pictures on the parade..

:eek: Party Gay Naked

6h3wqr.jpg

Yes yes it's a pussy.. it's so cool and I come thur it!! it's so awesome :giggle:

6h3x1s.jpg

Yep it's our RAD!!!

6h3x48.jpg

Enjoy the pic.. :thumb:

glad u guys had fun at the pride weekend we missed ours due to work ugh... but will show up at the kona pride week next week during the 4th i think

yep sure had fun at pride! was there with other womyns and later we all went out to dinner together and chat chat :thumb:

:wiggle: It really looks like you all had such fun at the Rainbow Pride, the floats and costumes were really unique!!! Very talented people!!

we were in san francisco this past weekend during the "gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender pride celebration" and i was amazed at how many bible thumpers showed up to protest. there was one guy down by the trolley line with a megaphone and a huge sign telling everyone that they were going to hell in a handbasket.
the rainbow blimp and rainbow flags all over downtown were especially eye-catching.
personally, i find the "pussy" to be rather crass and distasteful for a public display where children might be present.

Back