Pumkins~

ScubaladyTx

Reaction score
My kids were cutting the pumkins last nite..They really were enjoyed to cut cut!

Here is...

M-:afro:

Attachments

• pumkin1.jpg
    pumkin1.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 24
  • pumkin2.jpg
    pumkin2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 21
  • pumkin3.jpg
    pumkin3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 21
  • pumkin4.jpg
    pumkin4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 20
  • pumkin5.jpg
    pumkin5.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 21
  • pumkin6.jpg
    pumkin6.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 17
Sound like the kids had fun! :) Thanks for sharing the pics with us! :)

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

sean was helping taking out the seeds and the ugly slimey hair out of pumpkin

then the next day i use my power drill to make the face and find it somewhat amazing instead of using knife. making it meanier with warts( the hole i drill everywhere makes warts)

drill? nice going LOL

I really love sean's expression (like oh its gross!)

TX, awesome pics, and cute

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

then the next day i use my power drill to make the face and find it somewhat amazing instead of using knife. making it meanier with warts( the hole i drill everywhere makes warts)

:giggle: ~ farout.. r u using drilling into the pumpkin carved! Brilliant idea! More faster and forget it... than cutting taking so long cut!
LOL

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

Lol... cutie son ! ! Thanks for sharing with us ! !

M-:afro:

My son had good time too.. I will have to find a picture of him with his pumpkin..

Here is it

00006211or8.jpg

LOL cute your son's face look so wide eyes open! :eek3: lol cute cutting the pumkins face :lol:

I remember that was the fav. part of halloween was cutting the pumkin, and the next day, I couldn't wait for my mother to take the pumkin and make pumkin pie. Looks like both your kids had a blast.

Back